Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel We Will Never Have Intelligent Leadership

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
I rarely show anyone this, because I like people to believe I'm naturally brilliant. The truth is I'm not, I was mentored by intellectual kingpins when I was a teenager, and even before. My personal favourite intellectual is CultOfDusty, he in my opinion is one of the most intelligent people to ever live. He got me into atheism and showed me a world I never knew existed. What's amazing about CultOfDusty is that not only is he brilliant on a philosophical and meta-physical level, but he understands politics and how to manage a global hegemony such as the U.S, watching this video depresses me, because everything he said is so true but thanks to Foid voters we will never get anyone like this.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxJRwmxJ9rA

Leadership is only interested in themselves, not betterment of 'society'. We will never understand their true purposes.

I rarely show anyone this, because I like people to believe I'm naturally brilliant. The truth is I'm not, I was mentored by intellectual kingpins when I was a teenager, and even before. My personal favourite intellectual is CultOfDusty, he in my opinion is one of the most intelligent people to ever live. He got me into atheism and showed me a world I never knew existed. What's amazing about CultOfDusty is that not only is he brilliant on a philosophical and meta-physical level, but he understands politics and how to manage a global hegemony such as the U.S, watching this video depresses me, because everything he said is so true but thanks to Foid voters we will never get anyone like this.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxJRwmxJ9rA

Self taught and brilliant aren't heavily related.

I like people to believe I'm naturally brilliant.
People that refer to themselves as "Brilliant" and "An Intellectual" are most of the time the most armchairX to ever exists, and I have no respect for them.

People that refer to themselves as "Brilliant" and "An Intellectual" are most of the time the most armchairX to ever exists, and I have no respect for them.
I don't care, i barely see you as sentient. I see you like how I see a barking dog.

Chomsky pfp really sells the bit but I think it'll get old eventually
Also Noam is not a total faggot apparently because he got Epstein cunny, so go figure

OP is great larp. Inb4 (s)he gets bored and leaves without ever saying a word.

Intellectuals are often rotten people and they are often focusing on imaginary problems and make everything complicated.
No intellectual is interested in helping low value men to get big tiddy girlfriends.

Intellectuals are often rotten people and they are often focusing on imaginary problems and make everything complicated.
No intellectual is interested in helping low value men to get big tiddy girlfriends.
This intellectual is.

Foid voters should be put into concentration camps, they are literally making our lives a living hell and nobody is doing shit about it.

:feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

Foid voters should be put into concentration camps, they are literally making our lives a living hell and nobody is doing shit about it.

This.