Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel We will never experince this kind of raw sexual attraction

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★

In this movie they had young Chad (Marlon Brando) with some post wall roastie. Even back in 1951 foids would lust after Chad jfl.

In the comments foids are freaking out...

Capture

It's his personality teehee….

Capture1

Her panties exploded!! She just died Teehee!!

Capture2

Someone build her a TIME MACHINE!! Quickly!!

Capture4

Most guys will never experience this kind of raw sexual attraction from foids. Brutal.

I was watching an Alain Delon interview and the comments were suifuel. I will never get over the fact that i’m an ugly ethnic

“without even trying”

jfl

"Someone build her a TIME MACHINE!! Quickly!!"

Says a 1 / 10 deformed foid kek

what about his personality???

doesn't he rape his wife's sister in the movie? :feelswhere:

If chad does a cat-sound :"OMG, that was hot! I love the sound he makes"
When a incel does a cat-sound: "What a retard. How old is he? 5? He needs to grow up!"

The jawline strikes again. He doesnt have the best hair (can tell its going a bit at this point), his eye area and jawline more than make up for it.

I remember having to watch this movie in final year English with the six foids and the foid teacher. I'm sure he's topless at one point and their reactions were distilled suifuel.

If man made those comments he would be creepy and pervert.

You can't see California without Marlon Brando's eyes.

'Just live in a black n white film bro'

In this movie they had young Chad (Marlon Brando) with some post wall roastie. Even back in 1951 foids would lust after Chad jfl.

View attachment 171787

View attachment 171788

View attachment 171789

View attachment 171790

Most guys will never experience this kind of raw sexual attraction from foids. Brutal.

I will!!!

I remember having to watch this movie in final year English with the six foids and the foid teacher. I'm sure he's topless at one point and their reactions were distilled suifuel.
Lmao:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

We never stood a chance.

It's not rape when Chad does it.

That bad? Even in class?

View attachment 171787

View attachment 171788

View attachment 171789

View attachment 171790

Yup knowing this and realizing the truth is what ultimately broke me.

I stopped looking at foids as humans. They aren't my equal and are equivalent to cattle.

They should be property tbh

Build her a time machine into the witch trials so she is stoned to death immediately after landing

Jfl

Cucks in the comments. Even after seeing girls drool after him they are still so delusional

D1A595F4 F1DC 428B A402 B09AC290E036

Why don't women act this way about a 5'0 crippled shitskin with autism?

Brutal, i will never have that

If chad does a cat-sound :"OMG, that was hot! I love the sound he makes"
When a incel does a cat-sound: "What a retard. How old is he? 5? He needs to grow up!"

Reading those comments always infuriate me, WHY NOT ME!?
Why must life be so cruel.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back