Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel We will never experience this

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★

@Pancakecel watch this video

And? I'm not kneeling for no one

Wow. Look at our relationship. We are happy. Right guys? Ugh guys? Where are the likes? I guess it's not working out

I'm sorry baby. I'll have to leave you for Tyrone

Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

“You will never experience this”

Why do people who post these kind of threads use "you" instead of "we"? You use this site, you claim to be incel, you should include yourselves and therefore use "we"

Why do people who post these kind of threads use "you" instead of "we"? You use this site, you claim to be incel, you should include yourselves and therefore use "we"
Ok i changed the title

And? I'm not kneeling for no one
I would feel like such a cuck getting down on one knee. Maybe if she was a virgin I wouldn’t mind it so much.

The kneeling thing is one of the most cucked thing you can do.

Wow. Look at our relationship. We are happy. Right guys? Ugh guys? Where are the likes? I guess it's not working out

I'm sorry baby. I'll have to leave you for Tyrone

Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU
Broootal :feelsmega:

I would feel like such a cuck getting down on one knee. Maybe if she was a virgin I wouldn’t mind it so much.
Pretty much this. If both of you aren't in the same socio-emotional milestone (haven't had body intimacy with someone else before) why even bother?
Are you even the first guy kneeling for her?

Love and sex is only for attractive people, we are just left out

speak for yourself

Very true. Except, there are fakecels on here (some teenagers or alright-looking non-NT who have Body dysmorphic disorder

The kneeling thing is one of the most cucked thing you can do.
Yes, this whole act would be much more normal if he kept standing all the way through it.