Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel We will never experience the pain of our SO dying

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I was just on r/twox reading that frontpage post from a woman saying how her husband died and the only thing I could think is "at least youre not incel"

This made me realize that I will likely never know any feelings other than loneliness and being a virgin, I will live my entire life feeling like this and Ill die feeling the same way

Being incel is honestly why Im not phased out by anything

Global warming? If you care about it its because youre not incel and have no real worries

Your son/daughter died in a school shooting? In order to have a kid you have to have sex therefore at least youre not incel

Its truly over, I guess on the flip side if I ever get a gf Ill experience sensory overload and itll feel like heroin

I don't want to experience the pain of my significant other dying. I'd rather be incel than be hurt like that.

Our lives are SO monotonous. Normies don't understand that it's the vicissitudes they feel that matters.

I don't want to experience the pain of my significant other dying. I'd rather be incel than be hurt like that.

@angrycurrycel @dunkelheit_

You guys are cucks, how would you even know if it feels that bad to begin with. The thing is if your gf dies at least youre not a virgin hopefully, I dont know how to put it, your gf dying is a first world problem, its like complaining about paying a lot in taxes

"B-but I dont wanna pay more in taxes so I would rather be poor"

wor7DVe.gif

Yeah OP that's not something I want to experience.

But what we can experience first hand is to hit the gym in the most brutal way. Tomorrow will be the day. Perhaps I will train the whole die until I collapse. Whatever it takes at this point.

But what we can experience first hand is to hit the gym in the most brutal way. Tomorrow will be the day. Perhaps I will train the whole die until I collapse. Whatever it takes at this point.

You can also experience donating to a female twitch streamer, its a shit and pointless feeling

I will likely never know any feelings other than loneliness and being a virgin
You are right.
It never began for us, we just CAN'T have the same emotions than normies.
We have nothing to compare to.

I honestly wouldn't mind if a nuke drops near my city or somewhere. I would rather become excited, because finally something would happen in my boring life.

I've always been afraid of rollercoasters tbh :feelstrash: i just keep playing with my lightsabers instead :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
Joy wouldn't feel so good, if it weren't for pain
Death better be easy, because life is hard;
It'll leave you physically mentally an emotionally scarred

We aren't entitled to experiencing life

What kind of retard fucking thread is this?

What kind of retard fucking thread is this?

Would you rather die a virgin or have a gf who then dies?

Would ANYONE for real pick the former option?

@angrycurrycel @dunkelheit_

You guys are cucks, how would you even know if it feels that bad to begin with. The thing is if your gf dies at least youre not a virgin hopefully, I dont know how to put it, your gf dying is a first world problem, its like complaining about paying a lot in taxes

"B-but I dont wanna pay more in taxes so I would rather be poor"

wor7DVe.gif

Taxes vs. being poor is not comparable to being incel vs. loving & losing. If anything, you've got it backwards. If you pay taxes, you still have money. If you're poor, you have no money. In one case you have means. In the other case, you have no means. And that's what matters.

Would you rather die a virgin or have a gf who then dies?

Would ANYONE for real pick the former option?

1. GF that dies, but that's because I'm a heartless bastard, and I'm only like this probably beacuse I've never had a GF, so you are asking a question "after the fact", I'm not even in the state of mind where a question like this would be difficult to begin with

It would be like asking "Would you rather die a virgin or have a mass shooting happen"

The lack of empathy we already have for normies makes that an easy choice, but had we not been virgins (incels) and were allowed to have that happiness we would not be so un-empathetic

2. My optimal choice would be to not die a virgin and to not have a GF that dies, which I already have achieved both (simply paid for sex), so your entire thread is nothing but a false dichotomy

If you value your GF so little, that her merely taking your virginity is all you would need to feel alright with losing her, then you don't want a GF then dude, you just want to lose your virginity, you just want sex, stop coping, because if you truly cared for that hypothetical person you'd much rather have her around than for her to die and you think - "well at least I'm not a virgin" JFL

I was just on r/twox reading that frontpage post from a woman saying how her husband died and the only thing I could think is "at least youre not incel"

This made me realize that I will likely never know any feelings other than loneliness and being a virgin, I will live my entire life feeling like this and Ill die feeling the same way

Being incel is honestly why Im not phased out by anything

Global warming? If you care about it its because youre not incel and have no real worries

Your son/daughter died in a school shooting? In order to have a kid you have to have sex therefore at least youre not incel

Its truly over, I guess on the flip side if I ever get a gf Ill experience sensory overload and itll feel like heroin
Yep, exactly how I look at everything. Has something to do with not experiencing the one thing that life is really worth living for.

It's not that our lives our particularly horrible, its just that the same feelings every single day eventually drive us to depression, insanity, and roping.

Fortunately for me my waifu is 2D and eternal so she'll never die.

I don't know if this is lifefuel or suifuel...
We also don't have to experience being divorceraped in court and saddled with child support payments

Very interesting, this topic explains my personality, the reason that why become this. I'm very numb.

I don't know if this is lifefuel or suifuel...

I want the rollercoaster
This x 10

Incel life is not living. It feels like I'm on autopilot. I do the same shit everyday, no friends, no GF, no kids, nothing. I feel like an empty vessel. I'd much rather have to deal with drama, arguments, breakups, etc than live a boring, stagnant incel life

It's over for many men

This meme is very stupid.
Yes, global warming is a very stupid meme. Society can't solve the incel problem, yet they will change the planets climate. JFL.

So many life experiences we will never live because of our looks

I don't see it from this point of view, but I understand the point being made; but that's it, the brains of some incels have already been disconnected from any sense of bonding, so it's only natural that some don't have the same warm expectations and thoughts about a dying future "wife"

This is true and it's not cucked at all. If you love someone and they die, it will hurt like fuck.

1. GF that dies, but that's because I'm a heartless bastard, and I'm only like this probably beacuse I've never had a GF, so you are asking a question "after the fact", I'm not even in the state of mind where a question like this would be difficult to begin with

It would be like asking "Would you rather die a virgin or have a mass shooting happen"

The lack of empathy we already have for normies makes that an easy choice, but had we not been virgins (incels) and were allowed to have that happiness we would not be so un-empathetic

2. My optimal choice would be to not die a virgin and to not have a GF that dies, which I already have achieved both (simply paid for sex), so your entire thread is nothing but a false dichotomy

If you value your GF so little, that her merely taking your virginity is all you would need to feel alright with losing her, then you don't want a GF then dude, you just want to lose your virginity, you just want sex, stop coping, because if you truly cared for that hypothetical person you'd much rather have her around than for her to die and you think - "well at least I'm not a virgin" JFL

For me, it depends when she dies, because in the end, everyone will die. If she dies of old age, it'd be a bit different than her dying young in a car crash, I think. When you are old, you probably think different. So I don't judge you for that choice, tbh.