Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel We will never experience that

brutal facepill. face > everything :feelsrope:

she's even taller than him, he just got lucky to pull that girl.
brutal facepill. face > everything :feelsrope:
nah, it's just offy doffy in action

No nigga height > face anytime
this guy is a manlet and still pulled a stacy who is taller than him. I don't think he would be able to do it if he was 6ft with incel face

Hope both of them fail miserably later in life.

In Russia too? Some people say it's all about being large and ogre there
I am a ricecel, i wouldn't know. But i think face > height is universal for teens, prettyboys slay at this time

this guy is a manlet and still pulled a stacy who is taller than him. I don't think he would be able to do it if he was 6ft with incel face

I am a ricecel, i wouldn't know. But i think face > height is universal for teens, prettyboys slay at this time
Definitely. I thought you writing in russian once

manlet will be sent to Ukraine and die, foid will hook up with some EU chad

Probably still taller than her without heels. Unless you're really short (3-4 inches below your local average or 1 inch below her). Face trumps all. Jsanza and blackops2cel are saints despite being 6'4" while barely average with crappy frame 5'9" Damian Kater gets asked by girls on Omegle if he's real.