Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel We will never be normal

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
damn

Fish

Well, yeah. The norm doesn't accept us anyways.

"Normality" exists under a highly subjective stance, and is subject to change depending on whom defines the norms.

All because it is normal, doesn't mean it is right.

I'm having a really bad day today so I don't even know what to say. At least you are not alone. :feelsbadman:

If we didn't become a normie after reaching our 20's in college, is pretty much over, it was the last time you could enjoy a normal life, if life was still the same or worse for you, then there is no hope.

It would be cool to just blend in with the normies, instead of sticking out like a sore thumb and getting ridiculed like I am currently.

It's not such a big deal though. I don't envy those software developers with their high wages who joke and laugh with their collegues about the most unfunny shit during breaks. Having those impressive linkedin profiles. Doing some fag sports and other activities. Sounds boring honestly. The only thing I really want from society is a gf that loves and respects me. And some blackpilled friends who I can relate to.
Even more so I would love to create something bigger or fight in a war, like the Crusades.

the second you join this forum you will never be normal, even if you ascend or get banned you'll never be normal

At this point I have so much hatred against normalscum that I would despise myself even more if I somehow magically became one (which I never can or could be).

the second you join this forum you will never be normal, even if you ascend or get banned you'll never be normal
Agreed. It is always part of you.