Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We will never be looked at this way because we are ugly

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
USER SCOPED TEMP DATA orca image  1401215662

Foids look at me like that when I try to actually act extroverted. With those smiles flipped, of course.

Those cunts of noculture, only for fukc'n'dumping. But for that they need to look at me in this way as here first :/

They look at me like that after I fart

roastie on the left is very ugly

This picture makes me angry

Ngl, when I first glanced at the title I thought it read, "We will never look like this because we are ugly" and my first thought was, :feelsseriously:

ReRfGs3.jpg

When chad is done with them.

How they look at me:
depositphotos_176322846-stock-video-disgusted-hispanic-pretty-teen-girl.jpg

Never.. never ever.. never.

Stacy on the right reminded me jfl at genetics. Some of those girls are facially ugly and would die virgins if born male. All the girls in that picture have had threesomes, been throat fucked, done anal, tons of bdsm, and have had 100 plus sexual partners.

I have never had looks anywhere remotely close to this been given to me. It's always disgust or looks of pity. We live in a complete different dimension from everyone else.