Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel We will die a lonely death without memorys

Operation Miranda

Operation Miranda

"suck my dick"- Mahatma Gandhi
★★
I remember the first time i jerked off when i was 12 years old, it was amazing and i still remember the moment.

We will never have special memorys about our first girlfriends name, first hug, first kiss, first time getting a bj, first time having sex and first time having a break up. We will die a lonely death without saying our life was worth it.

As a 28 khhv this hit me hard today when thought about it and it makes me even more depressed.

Thanks for listening brothers.

I have already admitted that when I die it will be the police that first finds out about it when the neighbors complain about the smell days after.

Also nobody will ask about my body and I won't even have a funeral. The city council will just throw me into a mass grave.

Last edited:
i still remember the moment.
I don't and I can barely remember the first time I had sex with a prostitute, which was like only 2 years ago. You only remember things if you see them as "special", stop placing so much worth on these things

We will never have special memorys about our first girlfriends name, first hug, first kiss, first time getting a bj, first time having sex and first time having a break up. We will die a lonely death without saying our life was worth it.
You can have some of those things with a prostitute lol

Scary. I lost the capability to remember my dreams when I was 7. My current memories are events from consoomerist experiences like Dimitri's redemption or how The Kid by Charlie Chaplin is a lovely movie. I will wake up one day as a 50 yo and the only thing I will remember is how to type on a computer and torrent anime.

I remember the first time i jerked off when i was 12 years old, it was amazing and i still remember the moment.

As a 28 khhv this hit me hard today when thought about it and it makes me even more depressed.

Thanks for listening brothers.
I'm 29 and this often goes through my thoughts. It's easy coping when you're young with material items, but as you age you realised memories and people are the most important. When you're a lonelycel this hits hard.

If you're an atheist that shouldn't matter much for you.

Before I die, I'm gonna be famous. You'll see it all on the news in a fictional story I'm making of course.

Before I die, I'm gonna be famous. You'll see it all on the news in a fictional story I'm making of course.
Juden intensifies

I'm sure it will not have any "unforseen consequences."

Elliot Rodger, Alek Minassian & Co. were death lonely BUT we remember them also now. Learn.

Life is a joke embrace death because it is the only thing that will save you.