Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel We will be remembered

F

FiveFourManlet

It only gets worse
-
When hypergamy goes to shit and a big revolution happens ( no time soon) we will be looked at as the men that saw this problem and exposed the problem women caused in the west.

I'm all for it if we get some serious recognition and admiration. Toppling hypergamy will be no easy feat especially with all of the SJWs and feminists running around.

A big revolution will be about whites rising up against Muslims in Europe and race war whites vs blacks in the US, it won't have anything to do with hypergamy or females in general.

When hypergamy goes to shit and a big revolution happens ( no time soon) we will be looked at as the men that saw this problem and exposed the problem women caused in the west.
cope. If I roped right now it would be months before I was found, and my name would never be spoken after that day.

we are on the right side of history.

No, men are slowly getting cucked through feminist propaganda so they aren't rising up.

A big revolution will be about whites rising up against Muslims in Europe and race war whites vs blacks in the US, it won't have anything to do with hypergamy or females in general.

Keep dreaming cuck.

340291d422998bd7180e305e425274a49bc9bb422191c906ce2568110975ea7e

In truth we won't. People won't remember the first incels. We're just spectators.

But they will remember the first decent sex bots.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back