Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We Will All Be Able To Get Sex Eventually - If You Are Willing To Take An Older Woman.

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
When you reach your fifties and sixties, the women all come crawling back. They will take anything, and I mean anything.
The female to male ratio is very high in that age range. Young men do NOT go after older women. I've seen it on Youtube, but that's about it. I've rarely seen a guy with an older women, and if I did, she was less than five years older than him, and under 40. You don't see older women go for Black Men either, so they are not competition.
I have seen it with my own eyes. Women will fight each other for men over 60, even the ugly men.
Advantages to taking an older woman:
She won't cheat on you.
She won't dump you for a Black Man.
You don't have to worry about unwanted pregnancies - at least from you anyway.

If the women over 60 start chasing me, and I reject them, am I still welcome on this site?

You will be welcome for ever, there Arent many who suffered so much like you

If I want roast beef then I can just go to Arby’s..
023233BE 02A3 4BE8 B60F DF19B7C0BAAB

idk if this is true in the age of tinder

I pray for your ascension. :feelsmage:

Cons: you are fucking a walking corpse.

I'll soon see if this theory is legit as I'm moving into a Senior/Disabled apartment complex.

I am more than willing to fuck every sub-200 lb female under the age of 70. I will be their Chad Thundercock.

I'll soon see if this theory is legit as I'm moving into a Senior/Disabled apartment complex.

I am more than willing to fuck every sub-200 lb female under the age of 70. I will be their Chad Thundercock.
LifeFuel ngl

bullshit, i tested this myself. they still messaged my chadfish

furthermore, they all want younger men, even if they're 60/70s

i've never seen anything more wrong on this forum

i'm not even fucking joking

you're not even close to being right

Wait until the 99.9% probability that all the females hate me there.
Not gonna lie, even the oldies want a nice looking 5/10 atleast guy. You may get away as a 4/10.

The 60+ year old women will fight over you - even if you look like Frankenstein.

Just fuck grandma theory.

Yeah, how many incels have actually reached the 50's/60's? I bet not many since abunch of them have already roped. Plus it's depressing being with an old woman, when you missed out on being with young women during your younger years. It's just too sad to me that it has to boil down to that. But you do you oldcel. As for me I'll continue jerking off to waifus.

60+ are you kidding me?

The 60+ year old women will fight over you - even if you look like Frankenstein.
I would be so happy with that. I'd love nothing more than to go on a fucking spree like I'm Chad. I don't care how ugly the women are.

i dont want hags

:soy: just settle for a great grandmother br0

Where/how the fuck do I meet hags that just want to fuck? I wouldn't mind trying at least once tbhtbh,I want to be able to score at least once without having to pay like a cuck.Internet and social media is a pretty bad way,they either don't use online dating or you can easily tell it's a fucking scam from leagues away.

uhhhhh you are in your fifties why dont you already have one if its so easy?

yes, an older woman who took 50 cocks and is a cum dumpster you get to have!

what a "prize" :feelskek::feelskek:

>She won't dump you for a Black Man.

Unless she's into cuckolding

OPs account is a larp

Fuck living past 40 as an incel most incels will have roped long before then so there's no real way to know if this theory is true. Also any foid who is not fertile is useless and not worth a fuck.

Yeah women have infinite smv at any age nowadays, I've seen the 80+ year old grandma experiment. Age doesn't hurt women, nothing does they are desired at any age.

Either way, dying alone or fucking an infertile foid leads to the same thing. Dying childless and the end of your genetic line.

The fuck would I fuck an 70 year old roast beef when I can fuck prime pussy for 50€

I'd go for an older woman. They tend to be romantics and generally just nicer than the average teenage girl anyways. Would bang an older woman, if she is in generally good condition.

When you reach your fifties and sixties, the women all come crawling back. They will take anything, and I mean anything.
The female to male ratio is very high in that age range. Young men do NOT go after older women. I've seen it on Youtube, but that's about it. I've rarely seen a guy with an older women, and if I did, she was less than five years older than him, and under 40. You don't see older women go for Black Men either, so they are not competition.
I have seen it with my own eyes. Women will fight each other for men over 60, even the ugly men.
Advantages to taking an older woman:
She won't cheat on you.
She won't dump you for a Black Man.
You don't have to worry about unwanted pregnancies - at least from you anyway.

If the women over 60 start chasing me, and I reject them, am I still welcome on this site?
Lol cope

I made my tyrone on granmy thread just for u 2 months ago

So are u finally gonna ascend my nigga. Lol

Why u moving there? U ok brah
Fuck living past 40 as an incel most incels will have roped long before then so there's no real way to know if this theory is true. Also any foid who is not fertile is useless and not worth a fuck.

Yeah women have infinite smv at any age nowadays, I've seen the 80+ year old grandma experiment. Age doesn't hurt women, nothing does they are desired at any age.
What experiemnt

I work with old people everyday so I can chime in on this.

"decent" looking 60+ year old women are still dating chads 20-30 years younger than them.

It´s a myth that women lower their standards at old age.

A woman can easily ride the cock carousel her entire life without ever dating anyone.

I don't care what those Tinder experiments show, most men aren't trying to bang an 86 year old woman. They might swipe on Tinder but I doubt they'd go through with it

I don't care what those Tinder experiments show, most men aren't trying to bang an 86 year old woman. They might swipe on Tinder but I doubt they'd go through with it
@chudur-budur

LifeFuel tbh... you may be ugly incel virgin right now but in 40 years you’re a god amongst men

Just Date Older Women theory confirmed.

My aunt divorce raped her husband when she was 60. Had a new guy within like a week.

Robots and traps are better than infertile cum dumpsters. Femoids only have one primary function and when they expire, that warm wet hole is nothing more than a warm wet hole... Old foids are meant to be the side bitches of your side bitches of your side bitches...

bullshit, i tested this myself. they still messaged my chadfish

furthermore, they all want younger men, even if they're 60/70s

i've never seen anything more wrong on this forum

i'm not even fucking joking

you're not even close to being right
irrelevant, young chad doesn't want to fuck old women. But neither do I, so OPs point isn't lifefuel either

I'm low-key trying to ascend with some of the older Asian women at my job, wish me luck