Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel We wil never have this

All it took was the bare minimum of conversation to bag her

Speak for yourself inkwell. I am slaying 2 stacies at this very moment. :dab:

most men don't come anywhere close to getting a reaction like that. you'd have to be in the top 5-10% of guys for her to react like that.
*I am not RVD mods thought it would be funny naming me him (revert this change now).

most men don't come anywhere close to getting a reaction like that. you'd have to be in the top 5-10% of guys for her to react like that. so you shouldn't feel upset that you didn't score the ~1/15 chance.
*I am not RVD mods thought it would be funny naming me him (revert this change now).

In most of his videos hr talks like an autist.
Screenshot 20240829 182942

most men don't come anywhere close to getting a reaction like that. you'd have to be in the top 5-10% of guys for her to react like that.
Wait until they find out about his real height...

Wait until they find out about his real height...
Isn't he 5'9? With a face like that being slightly below average in height isn't that big of a deal.

It's only fair that he needed some kind of nerf :feelskek:

To be fair this guy is not top 5-10% of looks. He is clearly a 9/10 gigachad literal 1 in a million. A htn or chad wouldnt get this type of reaction. They usually have to cringemaxx atleast a lil.