Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We weren’t suppose to be this aware guys.

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
obviously, we weren’t suppose to understand all this stuff and the way it works. I mean not even our ape ancestors understood this stuff. They couldn’t ponder for hours on end why things were the way they were, they simply weren’t being selected by the females, and that was that. I should not have learnt this stuff. It’s doing a number on me. I’m jealous of our ignorant ape ancestors.
Hey guys, this is really getting to me.

We're the wolves among the sheeps

In reality we should've been killed by Chads in the competition for females. Now we have to survive and get mogged

Ignorance is bliss.

Normies don't know about this.

Very few are strong enough to resist the :feelsrope:after rejecting the bluepill I think!

We're too self-aware of course it's going to get to us

We're the wolves among the sheeps
Cope. Wolves slay sheep. You're a koala at best nigga

yes :cryfeels:
Self awareness is a curse.
"I swear, gentlemen, that to be too conscious is an illness--a real thorough-going illness. For man's everyday needs, it would have been quite enough to have the ordinary human consciousness, that is, half or a quarter of the amount which falls to the lot of a cultivated man of our unhappy nineteenth century, ..."

Nah, people in the past very much were this aware, if not more, hence the control mechanisms used, like stoning adulterers and segregating genders

I'd still prefer to know the truth, so I dont tryhard and do cringe stuff and waste my time

In reality we should've been killed by Chads in the competition for females. Now we have to survive and get mogged
Brutal reality. People think that betas had a chance in the past. Maybe people with our specific bad facial traits weren't the betas, but instead the betas were the guys being killed in competition for survival.

1OcN.gif

5 of us were meant to kill chad of the ooga booga tribe and steal his women

Our not so ancient ancestors were still included into the society they lived in. They had large families, constantly communicated with neighbors and worked in the field. Even if they died virgin they weren't necessarily ostracized.

The more knowledge you have the less happy you are.

The more knowledge you have the less happy you are.
We see the world for what it truly is while others dance in their own little imaginative world.