Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "We were just talking about you"

D

Darkoff

Self-banned
-
When I was around 10, in school, during break I was walking to go inside of the building to go to the toilets and two boys from the year below me come at and laugh and say whilst laughing "we were just talking about you?" And I said asked about what and they just were like "oh nothing" and carried on walking. These two people who I had never had an interaction with before in my life, never even been in close proximity.

When I was around 10, in school, during break I was walking to go inside of the building to go to the toilets and two boys from the year below me come at and laugh and say whilst laughing "we were just talking about you?" And I said asked about what and they just were like "oh nothing" and carried on walking. These two people who I had never had an interaction with before in my life, never even been in close proximity.
You seem to have a lot of childhood trauma due to being ugly. Same here. It’s best to just forget about it, those people don’t even remember you exist yet they’re living in your head rent free. They most likely went onto be sexhavers and have decent lives, but there’s also a possibility their lives are shit too.

Move on from what you can or track them down & resolve things.

You seem to have a lot of childhood trauma due to being ugly. Same here. It’s best to just forget about it, those people don’t even remember you exist yet they’re living in your head rent free. They most likely went onto be sexhavers and have decent lives, but there’s also a possibility their lives are shit too.

But it's possible that they were not talking about you.

If so.
Schizophrenia.

Ok I am kinda certain you might have it. Just don't take meds like a pussy and get air, touch grass and get strong. I know.

Move on from what you can or track them down & resolve things.
if he knew how to use whitepages and he remembered their first and last names, he could potentially narrow down a list of people to search up on facebook.

They were saying mean things.

Oh, brace yourselves, folks! Gather 'round and behold the tale of our esteemed writer's astonishing encounter during their school days. Prepare for a gripping saga of two boys who possess unparalleled prowess in the art of the cryptic conversation. Picture this: a young, innocent soul, innocently seeking the restroom, when out of the shadows emerge these two mysterious boys, like characters straight out of a bad teen drama.

Behold their enigmatic laughter, echoing through the hallowed halls of academia, as they approach our protagonist with a smirk that could rival the Mona Lisa's. "We were just talking about you," they proclaim, leaving the poor soul hanging in suspense, like a cliffhanger from the cheesiest soap opera. The suspense builds, tension rising, as our brave writer dares to inquire about the content of their conversation.

Oh, brace yourselves, folks! Gather 'round and behold the tale of our esteemed writer's astonishing encounter during their school days. Prepare for a gripping saga of two boys who possess unparalleled prowess in the art of the cryptic conversation. Picture this: a young, innocent soul, innocently seeking the restroom, when out of the shadows emerge these two mysterious boys, like characters straight out of a bad teen drama.

Behold their enigmatic laughter, echoing through the hallowed halls of academia, as they approach our protagonist with a smirk that could rival the Mona Lisa's. "We were just talking about you," they proclaim, leaving the poor soul hanging in suspense, like a cliffhanger from the cheesiest soap opera. The suspense builds, tension rising, as our brave writer dares to inquire about the content of their conversation.
Lol wtf

You could have just said you didn't give a fuck.

Yeah it happened to me too