Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL We were featured in another video on Youtube, BY A TRAP

Over if you haven’t been featured in a YouTube video, they don’t hide you name like cucktear faggots do. I have little status
Am i in the video?
Yes

Kill all trannies, ges them all and show them no mercy.

Jfl this is a literally tranny that coudn't accept whatever it previously was and now it tries to bash us and call us mentally ill?

lol

Trannies can relate with us since they suffer extreme lookism, as Contrapoints noted in her video.

But then they have to hate us because they're LGBTQWTFBBQLMNOP+ progressives and we're alt-right neocons or whatever bullshit.

@janoycresva @AlwaysLawRoute @Reprobus @chudur-budur @iKillCucks @Total Imbecile @Words2_live_bye @Insomniac @Honeypot @Eskimocel and me!

All the members I seen featured via skipping through the video in 15 second intervals.

I love how they take my joke literally at the end. I wrote “Nice rack for a guy” and then they call me gay JFL.

54917282 989F 44FB 864E E5F0F661FEEC

This is the 5th youtube video I’ve ever been in.

Am I statusmaxxed enough to ascend yet?

These people will keep making fools of themselves trying to take the piss at us.

If you are wondering why, look no further.
For your reading pleasure:
Screen-Shot-2018-04-16-at-1.10.28-PM-800x373.png
0a6.png
1d5.png
4af.gif
R9k_27ea0c_6573545.jpg
The facts speaks for themselves.
Don’t click the spoilers if you know what’s good for you...

If you are wondering why, look no further.
For your reading pleasure:
Screen-Shot-2018-04-16-at-1.10.28-PM-800x373.png
0a6.png
1d5.png
4af.gif
R9k_27ea0c_6573545.jpg
The facts speaks for themselves.
Thanks for the info dump, I had never seen all of it before, just bits and pieces. I wouldn’t be surprised if Reiko and his minions were in on the CIA psyop. Here’s my thread on CIA funding tranny groups: https://incels.is/threads/cia-literally-funds-transgender-groups.107872/

It’s all about occultism:
http://www.sacred-texts.com/sro/sdr/sdr05.htm

They are trying to force us into being “Universal Beings” aka tranny faggots. Most of those who run the world are deeply into Jewish occultism (Kabbal, Hermaphroditus worship, Hermetics.)

typical Discord users

The profile picture makes spotting the 14 year olds easier, so I don't mind them too much.

They used to be us, they know us better than almost anyone.

brutally true

trannies hope that if they virtue signal enough and shit on lesser males, that chad will want them

Jfl this is a literally tranny that coudn't accept whatever it previously was and now it tries to bash us and call us mentally ill?

lol
It wants to or has chopped its dick off and somehow we are mentally ill? Projection of the highest order.

@janoycresva @AlwaysLawRoute @Reprobus @chudur-budur @iKillCucks @Total Imbecile @Words2_live_bye @Insomniac @Honeypot @Eskimocel and me!

All the members I seen featured via skipping through the video in 15 second intervals.

I love how they take my joke literally at the end. I wrote “Nice rack for a guy” and then they call me gay JFL.

View attachment 91054

Degenerate normies can't detect jokes, btw I just realized the man who is speaking actually dresses as a foid, disturbing thing.