Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We were all White Nights at some point

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
I used to be one in elementary and middle school, I thought girls liked "gentlemen" so that's what I did, I was nice to them. I would kiss their ass (not literally, only Chad gets to do that) and always say yes "they're right" and they can't be wrong because vagina! I stopped at around 14 tho, that's when the blackpill started (around puberty is when my face started going to shit), I realized fuckboys in my class (some I was friends with) had all the girls crushing on them, and it wasn't because they were "nice", it's because they had hunter eyes and god like features.

White Nights = Bluepilled Incels

Your avatar always makes me laugh, but yeah I used to be a white knight as well. Only difference was that it persisted through freshman year of high school. I noticed that girls didn't like me at all (was told by a friend of mine that girls told him I'm creepy) so after hearing that I went full blackpill and stopped talking to anyone. It's now almost 8 years later and I still get comments that I don't talk. 

They wonder why.

Legit, men are brainwashed by society from a young age to be nice to femoids

i used to be a white night until i was about 17. when i see an adult white night i just assume they are as intelligent as a 17 year old.

I used to be like this as a kid, a submissive piece of shit who got walked over by everyone; that shit has stopped.

I mean maybe when I was younger like 8 or something. But I learned early on that girls ain't shit

Childhood brainwashing is what makes this happen.

Abomination said:
Then you realize how they dont treat you nice and only talk to you if they want to use you.

Valinor said:
Your avatar always makes me laugh, but yeah I used to be a white knight as well. Only difference was that it persisted through freshman year of high school. I noticed that girls didn't like me at all (was told by a friend of mine that girls told him I'm creepy) so after hearing that I went full blackpill and stopped talking to anyone. It's now almost 8 years later and I still get comments that I don't talk. 

They wonder why.

Same thing here, people ask me why I'm so quiet and fully get rid of the fact that I was bullied and ostracized.

I was literally never a white knight. Once my face and my social skills went to -11/10, I gave up trying with girls. After several years I regained a little confidence and resumed trying, but I have never been a white knight. I'm mostly just reclusive and don't try anymore.

I am not now, nor have I ever been, a white knight.

I knew the score early on. You'd think I'd have a better track record being such a cock IRL. I must be very ugly.

"Any girl like you deserves a... gentleman"

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/lY2yjAdbvdQ[/video]

"BETTER than he can!!"  :S

love that autistic incel squeal

Yeah I was a white knight too, id say until sophomore year and red pilled myself

Abomination said:

51jDauszBvL._SX260_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06Y1KHD6S/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1