Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We Vs The system ?

S

ShakadeVirgo67

Greycel
hello fellas. I wonder what is the career that are you studing ?

I starting to think that if feminist, comunist,fascist,etc have their intelectuals why we don't have our own intelectuals ?

And maybe in the future we could talk about a great manifesto , with ideas totally diferents to anything that has been spoken until this days

As the things goes in the future so many men will suffer a incel condition .

I'm not talking about violence but ideas

sorry for my bad english ,this is not my mother lenguaje

Last edited:
me no speak beaner amigo

Andlee andlee aribaa aribaa

Why do we need our own intellectuals

Little chance. Any one who can actually become our leader and present our viewpoint to the outside world is already not an incel. Unless we become retarted like politicopers or islamcopers and delude ourselves that such a "leader" is one of us. Why would incels organize if most of them believe "its over". We have to tie our hopes with other political interests that share similar goals like conservatism.

Why keep feeling bad about our situation ?when we could at least try to find a way to weaken the gynocentric system.

As the unabomber said; it is better to die fighting than to live an empty life.

Little chance. Any one who can actually become our leader and present our viewpoint to the outside world is already not an incel. Unless we become retarted like politicopers or islamcopers and delude ourselves that such a "leader" is one of us. Why would incels organize if most of them believe "its over". We have to tie our hopes with other political interests that share similar goals like conservatism.

it's over, yes, but with women. Why not imagine a world in which we stop needing women or having them as unattainable gods

I am studying Misogyny Theory and Applied Practice.

Why keep feeling bad about our situation ?when we could at least try to find a way to weaken the gynocentric system.

As the unabomber said; it is better to die fighting than to live an empty life.
I used to think exactly like that once. I even wanted to try and mobilize incels. But the time and conditions are not right. So not the mindset of incels for organization. Let the movement grow further.

As soon as the hypergamy continues to increase the number of incels will also. But we need good ideas to be ready for when that day happens

haha I mean physicists, chemists, economists, artists etc. obviously it's not about going with the incel flag.

it's about creating the possibilities of a new world

Why do we need our own intellectuals
because every movement in the history of the world that accomplished something had intellectuals that propelled the movement through propogandic narrative or rational ideology. It's a necessity.

I am the leader of the incel rebellion.

Pretty much. Everyone vs ugly males.