Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel we trigger some IT roastie

• Thread starter Deleted member 3385
  • Start date
Deleted member 3385

Deleted member 3385

awol
-

Dear incels,
I was sexually abused for years, it stopped over 20 years ago and the physical effects from it are still there. The mental effects are still there. The PTSD that I live with and fight means that it is never far from me. This is a rape victim's reality, an abuse victim's reality. There are days when I want to scrub myself with bleach and pumice stones just so that I don't feel them anymore. Take your "we are so much stronger than rape victims and cancer patients" bullshit and shove it up your asses.

jfl

foid thinks because she was raped she can invalidate incel life experiences and it makes her a better person

yes our lives are harder than any female, facts, i'm sure spending your time attacking incels, the group of men who don't have sex with women will change society :feelsokman:

Last edited:
I would just say to these people, I thought personality mattered? Why were you with someone who abused and raped you in the first place? Surely there were better choices out there? Maybe there was some superficial reason as to why she got together with an abusive partner in the first place.

It's almost like every woman in an abusive relationship chose to be in one, and if you say you didn't know or were manipulated, fair enough, clearly you aren't equal to a man mentally, and your rights should be taken away and you should be treated as a child.

Last edited:
imagine thinking you have anything to say to a demographic that's like 1000 times larger than you (rape victim vs. incel)

basically imagine being a retarded modern whore

Sorry honeybun but why should incels care? Only sex havers are rapists, maybe just maybe try to adjust your personality detector next time okay sweety luv ya xoxo :)

Sorry honeybun but why should incels care? Only sex havers are rapists, maybe just maybe try to adjust your personality detector next time okay sweety luv ya xoxo :)

yeah it's amazing how much time raped women spend attacking incels, the group of men who don't have sex with women just because we post something on the internet they don't like

Lol, she could die burning alive for all I care.

Out of all the groups out there, she randomly decides to tell us her sob story? What is she trying to achieve? Is she blaming incels for her getting raped? In the words of CuckTears themselves, "r/thathappened :soy:"

Last edited:
I would just say to these people, I thought personality mattered? Why were you with someone who abused and raped you in the first place? Surely there were better choices out there? Maybe there was some superficial reason as to why she got together with an abusive partner in the first place.

It's almost like every woman in an abusive relationship chose to be in one, and if you say you didn't know or were manipulated, fair enough, clearly you aren't equal to a man mentally, and your rights should be taken away and you should be treated as a child.
IT won't touch this

our lack of success is blamed on our personality, while anything negative that happens to women is due to the "patriarchy"

Lmao, i don't give a fuck about your sob story roastie. No one here is a rapist.

Maybe just maybe she should go see a therapists.

Perhaps take up some new hobbies?

Knowing that my mere existence makes foids cry is major lifefuel :feelsokman:

I would send a thank you card to her rapist.

yeah it's amazing how much time raped women spend attacking incels, the group of men who don't have sex with women just because we post something on the internet they don't like
Because women orgasm when they're raped. Something absurd like 9/10 women have rape fantasies but 0/10 have an incel fetish.

Also "Foxykathykat" isnt this the same foid who claimed their "incel nephew" killed himself this week?

I’m not going to invalidate her situation, but I’m going to point out why she should not invalidate mine either. My condolences go to her for what she went through, however, to invalidate my experiences is not okay.

There is more to Lookism than “can’t get dick wet”. No one ever wanted to be near me in school. I was abused, not sexually, but physically and verbally, which stopped less than 2 years ago. I do have PTSD from a separate incident and I just can’t rid myself of the thought. This is my reality. I don’t know what others go through and I respect that, so I expect that same respect in return.

Except she literally chose to be in that relationship instead of choosing someone with a better personality.

wow I didn't read what she said so those words went straight into the bin. lol!

U R SO STRWONG SWEETIE ! :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Reading anything written by a roastie is a complete waste of time.

Seems like some stupid ass LARP.

:soy::feelsgah: oH uR rIgHt M'lAdY!!!! ReeSpec WaHme!! :feels::soy:

I just looked her up she’s a landwhale
Then it's a woman who gets off on her former abuse. She brags about having been dominated by a man. That she's submissive.

foid thinks because she was raped she can invalidate incel life experiences and it makes her a better person

MYPEIN.jpg

fucking based

When you ask a woman why she stayed in an abusive relationship she'll just say "Oh, you won't understand... only people who went through it could understand... teehee"

Why didn't she just take a shower and put herself out there, when she got abused? :lul:

This is great news but I cba to actually anything written by a woman.