Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We talk about female nature as some abstract concept, but

G

Guest2

what, exactly, is that hypergamy caused by? As in, there's no gene that just sums up "female nature" or "hypergamy", so I reckon that it comes down to submissiveness, which in turn means that you want to be mogged, more or less. If a guy isn't more attractive than the female, he doesn't have that power to be dominant; he doesn't have the 'goods to back it up'. Females want a male who bests them in every way, because we know that females are naturally submissive, so that means height, looks, everything.

Seems like a lot of things in this world boil down to fetishes. I was just thinking this because of Blacktarpill and that he is a bit hypergamous and so I identified a common denominator which is submissiveness.

a lot of ugly guys have the potential to be alpha but if the whole world is against them how do u excpect them to be?

Bro don’t embarrass @Blacktarpill like this

He’s a good trucker

a lot of ugly guys have the potential to be alpha but if the whole world is against them how do u excpect them to be?
Being alpha or not is usually a product of childhood experiences and positive or negative reinforcement. However, there are some natural alpha ugly guys, it's just that they have a completely different reception than normal or attractive alpha guys because it doesn't suit how they're supposed to act.

that makes sense,so we should at least be able to get below looksmatch foids who we mog.too bad the hypergamy is too far gone,they need to get mogged by 3 points at least

Foids are like that.

Seems like a lot of things in this world boil down to fetishes. I was just thinking this because of Blacktarpill and that he is a bit hypergamous and so I identified a common denominator which is submissiveness.
Yes this is exactly how correlation and causation works.
You know one male guy that's hypergamous and happens to be submissive therfore submissiveness causes hypergamy.

Yes this is exactly how correlation and causation works.
You know one male guy that's hypergamous and happens to be submissive therfore submissiveness causes hypergamy.
No, I mean that's just what made me think about it.

Submitting out of fear or weakness is understandable, but those who like being submissive are, at best, mentally ill and sick. It is incomprehensible to me how anyone can be so undignified, so utterly lacking in pride, that they like being dominated. This is the aspect of the female mindset which I dislike most, and it is the root of so much evil.

But it isn't what causes hypergamy. Hypergamy is caused by the law of supply and demand. The demand for any given woman is much higher than the demand for her male looksmatch, which gives her the option to be selective and seek males of higher value than she. Had this not being the case, there would be no hypergamy at all.

there are revolutionary reasons behind it. a man can impregnate virtually as many women as he’d like whereas a women will be stagnated for 10 months once her eggs are fertilized therefore she must pick the best genes in order to ensure the best chances of survival for offspring
Submitting out of fear or weakness is understandable, but those who like being submissive are, at best, mentally ill and sick. It is incomprehensible to me how anyone can be so undignified, so utterly lacking in pride, that they like being dominated. This is the aspect of the female mindset which I dislike most, and it is the root of so much evil.

But it isn't what causes hypergamy. Hypergamy is caused by the law of supply and demand. The demand for any given woman is much higher than the demand for her male looksmatch, which gives her the option to be selective and seek males of higher value than she. Had this not being the case, there would be no hypergamy at all.
our avis arent in sync reeeee

Had this not being the case, there would be no hypergamy at all.
Sure, but I'm talking about what makes these feelings of wanting a more and more mogging male fundamentally, instead of the societal causes which made it more common. More of what it is rather than why it's manifested in our society