Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We talk about female anorexia, but what about REVERSE anorexia among women?

B

bcroger

Admiral
★★★★★
I work for a government office in a small city right outside of Dallas Texas(deep south). My work place is filled with morbidly obese and obese government employees. Mostly black and hispanic women. Could well be the fattest and quite possibly the ugliest place on planet earth. Yet a lot of these ppl believe that they are beautiful. Some believe that they are "averaged sized."

For example, this ugly ,obese, Mexican dwarf at work dresses nicely, uses Botox, dances on the weekends and talks in a "sexy" way. Her fat face is filled with makeup, plastic surgery and Botox . She thinks that she is beautiful and made a joke about modeling. She's not the only one though. A lot of them think that they are beautiful when they look like chit. Another morbidly obese 60 year old Mexican called herself a "cougar." srs.

Seems like "reverse anorexia" (delusional about being normal weight when obese and being beautiful when ugly) is a bigger issue among US women than actual anorexia.

In fact, American women are the fattest group of ppl on planet earth.

Last edited:
Because apparently you can be "obese and healthy"

What's with the same fat mexi-Texas post over and over?

People are afraid of the hidden entity called 'cancel culture'. To me cancel culture is just fairy dust. But obese people are disgusting, how can you let yourself get like that.

People are afraid of the hidden entity called 'cancel culture'. To me cancel culture is just fairy dust. But obese people are disgusting, how can you let yourself get like that.
agree

I talk about Mexicans because about 50% of my town in Mexican and about 60% of my work place is Mexican. 80% of the obese fuks in my workplace are Hispanic.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back