Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "We sucked your dick, chad!"

BrapZilian

BrapZilian

Hello IT
★★★★★
Tyler19

All women deserve death

Females seriously cannot be funny.

Fucking degenerate whores. Did they really need to do that?

Those chicks need to be forced into the gulags (in the sims)

Whores gona whore

In their world they consider this based and empowering.

Women should only have the cognitive abilities of a dog and serve men.

It's just a clear sign that the era of a male-regulated society that allows for the fair treatment and prosperity of every individual is coming to an end after nearly 1000+ years of existence. It's a sad time to see an actual regression in the way our culture operates, to see an end to a revolutionary patriarchal era that oversaw the mass expansion and advancement of the human species on the world stage. Inventions such as the internet, air travel, vehicular transport, and satellite technology we're produced due to the existence of this clip of human history.

For hundreds of thousands of years, it was survival of the fittest featuring a few hunter-gatherers where female selection was prominent. That was until the advent of civilization, where every man could reproduce so long as he was prosperous enough to provide for a family(which was extremely common just right before the patriarchal era died).

Now with "progressive" ideas, we will regress heavily into the same societal structure we were trapped in for 100s of thousands of years.

RIP the patriarchal era, you will be missed by all sensible men.

when u wanna be edgy but you remember fbi-chan is watching you :feelsthink:

FBI niggers are browsing our shitpost while their wife is getting railed by Chad

Beat them all to death with the hockey stick.

All women deserve to be burned in Dante's nine circles of hell

Imagine if two men held up a sign talking about fucking a girl back in highschool, while she's in a professional sports game. They'd be kicked out, and probably arrested

day of the rope for sluts when?

That's a photoshop. Here's the original:

17i9gn2ryhpcbjpg.jpg

But the photoshopped version is just saying the underlying truth.

17i9gn2ryhpcbjpg.jpg

Well it seems that all women are not whores, but sluts

17i9gn2ryhpcbjpg.jpg

Somehow the original is still incredibly degenerate. Boston foids are trash, but I guess most females are

Make sluts ashamed again

If they like to advertise their oral skills they should be forced to suck cock for all the homeless men.

Somewhere, these sluts fathers are downing their sorrows with Jack Daniels

Existence is nothing but pain
8ACBE9F5 BE4C 4453 B233 92E732CD1CC8

Females seriously cannot be funny.

Women can't be funny because a certain amount of struggle is required to be funny. One of the many covert ways men express themselves emotionally is through humor. If you can't express yourself emotionally without society calling you a pussy than you're struggling with being able to freely express yourself. Women can express themselves emotionally whenever and to whoever they want without any repercussions or criticism (hence the aforementioned lack of experiencing struggle.) Women don't have to covertly express themselves emotionally which means they automatically cannot be more funny or as funny as men.

These whores should be thrown into a 10 meter pit (30 feet). The walls are very slippery so they cannot simply climb out.
Then when men feel like it, they can jerk off on these cumdumpsters. When there is enough semen, they will simply float out of the pit
full

It's over for photoshopcels.

Holes will publicly admit being whores in order to get a chance to parasite a high SMV's man's status

Send them to the ranch until they die of old age :lul: :lul: :lul:

They should be taken out back and beaten by security. There are kids there you fucking whores go to a brothel and brag about your blowjob history

These whores should be thrown into a 10 meter pit (30 feet). The walls are very slippery so they cannot simply climb out.
Then when men feel like it, they can jerk off on these cumdumpsters. When there is enough semen, they will simply float out of the pit
full
:feelskek: :feelskek: a new creative idea,

Literally any evil a man can do to a woman is justified in any case. Fuck their lives

I'm about to snap and go on a rampage telling everyone how the future is uncertain and our lives can end in the worst of sufferings. Also I'd like to tell parents how their sons are going to suffer in this world but they never asked to be born. I'd like to start with my own parents...

Makes me want to neck myself.

I hate this fucking life

He worked incredibly hard for all his success in sport and with women, if you had that level of dedication, you could be in his situation :soy:

I am thoroughly convinced that this thread could survive a nuclear war.

It's been bumped a lot over the past few days pewpew.

I am thoroughly convinced that this thread could survive a nuclear war.

It's been bumped a lot over the past few days pewpew.
Everyone should know the the degeneracy that foids represent

Last edited:
full
Based

Tyler is such a chad name