Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We stab ourselves in the back with spreading blackpill

R

realsubhumanx

Recruit
★★★★
We incels are informed about aestethichs more than average plastic surgeon and we spread what are chad's attributes and we actually are being guidance to roasties who to fuck.
We need to end ''chad'' meme. To give an example, put yourself in some foid's place where the foid dates with average man, you'll want to fuck chad more than before after you realize how godly chad is. Blackpill should evanesce in history's dusty shelf.

we lose either way so i dont consider spreading blackpills bad, females already go for chad.

truecels like me never stood a chance, blackpills help incels realise how shitty our situation is.

It doesn't matter tbh there was never a winning situation for us anyway.

blackpill isnt the reason foids go for chad, its the acknolagement of that fact

we lose either way so i dont consider spreading blackpills bad, females already go for chad.

truecels like me never stood a chance, blackpills help incels realise how shitty our situation is.

The point of Black Pill is that it's true whether or not you believe it or not, having more and more people accept it as reality rather than spouting blue pill nonsense won't make a lick of difference.
If it's going to make any difference at all, it's going to make more incels ER, which is fine by me.