Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We shouldn't look down on Slavs cause they're the last bastion of European culture

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Once Western Europe becomes a third world shit hole due to mass immigration, Eastern Europe will have the last remains of what we once were. Their immigration policies are stricter and they have a more conservative mentality, at least compared to the rest of Europe. So next time you see a Slav, think about the fact that their people probably will be the last Europeans in the future.

Thank God I'm getting Polish citizenship soon

I'm not European so I don't care

I believe the Slavs are our future, teach them well and let them lead the way

If you "look down upon" a man simply because of his genetics/heritage as an incel than you are a fucking hypocrite stupid moron. I don't look down upon anyone. It's our genetics, we can't change it we have to learn to live with it. We are better than foids and normcucks.

Lmao what a cope. Slavs are cucks

Once Western Europe becomes a third world shit hole due to mass immigration, Eastern Europe will have the last remains of what we once were. Their immigration policies are stricter and they have a more conservative mentality, at least compared to the rest of Europe. So next time you see a Slav, think about the fact that their people probably will be the last Europeans in the future.

Slav land has always been a shit hole nothing much has changed ever tell me for the last 2 centuries where have they been on the world stage?