Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel We should take control of SS

HotDogCel

HotDogCel

12 Gauging > roping
★★★★★
I saw a foid on this forum saying that life was harder for foids. So I rightfully insulted her and I had almost everyone against me.
This forum is fulled with AW foid and simps. This is not acceptable as this forum was created by to self described incels :

Galante and Small​

[edit]
Diego Joaquín Galante and Lamarcus Small describe themselves as incels and run a number of incel and manosphere related forums where members' discussions have been characterized as condoning, downplaying, or advocating violence against women.[13][15] A September 2022 report from the Center for Countering Digital Hate described one of the forums as the largest forum dedicated to incel ideology.[16]: 11  In response to a 2019 BuzzFeed News report which disclosed their connection to the incel forums, Small stated that the site's moderation was handled independently of the incel sites.[13] Sanctioned Suicide has been noted as the only forum run by Galante and Small that does not restrict access by women.[13][16]: 13  The New York Times investigation also reported that Small framed the site as part of a fight against censorship after the site received scrutiny for several deaths associated with the forum.[1] An October 2023 BBC News investigation identified Small and confronted him at his home.[17]

I want these foids to be ban on sight from SS to let them missing their suicides and end up vegetable.
What could we do to take back control on such a faggot/foid filled forum ?

whores are there for attention

only men have any reason to rope

"suicidal" foid 99.9 percent of the time is just = cant get chad

ORIGINS OF THE SS
Allgemeine-SS - TracesOfWar.com
ORIGINS OF THE SS

I saw a foid on this forum saying that life was harder for foids. So I rightfully insulted her and I had almost everyone against me.
This forum is fulled with AW foid and simps. This is not acceptable as this forum was created by to self described incels :

Galante and Small​

[edit]
Diego Joaquín Galante and Lamarcus Small describe themselves as incels and run a number of incel and manosphere related forums where members' discussions have been characterized as condoning, downplaying, or advocating violence against women.[13][15] A September 2022 report from the Center for Countering Digital Hate described one of the forums as the largest forum dedicated to incel ideology.[16]: 11  In response to a 2019 BuzzFeed News report which disclosed their connection to the incel forums, Small stated that the site's moderation was handled independently of the incel sites.[13] Sanctioned Suicide has been noted as the only forum run by Galante and Small that does not restrict access by women.[13][16]: 13  The New York Times investigation also reported that Small framed the site as part of a fight against censorship after the site received scrutiny for several deaths associated with the forum.[1] An October 2023 BBC News investigation identified Small and confronted him at his home.[17]

I want these foids to be ban on sight from SS to let them missing their suicides and end up vegetable.
What could we do to take back control on such a faggot/foid filled forum ?
Why are foids even allowed here
They should be banned

whores are there for attention
Yes data show that even if foids attempt 3 times more than me men die 3 time more by suicide (at least)
Even when you have a foid's retarded brain you can't be dumb enough to 'miss' hanging they only use suicide attempt to gain even more attention they disgust me

There are probably alot of people there actually struggling, even if alot of them are faking it.

Best to leave them alone, otherwise we are no different to IT troons.

they only use suicide attempt to gain even more attention they disgust me
seen a lot of whores cutting themselves for attention

they always use the least successful rope methods to ensure they survive and get attention from everyone

Best to leave them alone, otherwise we are no different to IT troons
No IT cucks are actively trying to destroy the only place where we can discuss our problems and relate to each other.
SS is a forum about how to properly suicide and it was created by incel (how surprising :feelskek:) But as if you don't ban foid from a place it soon get filled by cuck simps troons. And as a results we don't belong anymore there and they try to marginalize you.

But as if you don't ban foid from a place it soon get filled by cuck simps troons. And as a results we don't belong anymore there and they try to marginalize you.
Foids are like cockroaches. They show up in a male dominated space, then quickly multiply if they're not dealt with swiftly. What is their goal here? Are they trying to look for attention? Are they trying to look for every opportunity to kick an already dead horse (Incels)?

Leave a place uncleaned and they spawn :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
Jujutsu Kaisen used to be a good obscure anime, now it's absolutely infested from bottom to top with foids. You can't even engage with the community without encountering a room temperature IQ foid that gives bad takes and gets celebrated for it.

Make me mod over there

And you'll see all the "I can't get chad so I'm going die" foids out of the forum