Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting We should strike back

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Enough with this "prove the incel wrong" sickening narrative.

We should create our own retarded normie tier media and call it "prove the bluepilled wrong".

This war will be easy, but we need men of value to join : writercels, artistcels, philosophercel, NTcels, retardcels (so that we can comprehend the normie narrative better), ... All trucel in age to fight must join this greater cause.

Honestly, we could do so much better than them, and very quickly reverse the flow of dialectic in OUR favor.

Let's destroy the normie apory and become true leaders of opinion on the market of ideas.

Haha you're humans, this will never happen.

Most of the people here are either autistic, lazy, unmotivated, retarded, or human garbage.

644dbada3f97e93a04892357c20e9a94

Bro that's not how it works at all. Big tech and the media are so powerful that they've been able to tell people that a man can turn into a woman at will, and they all either bought it or (mostly) are forced to pretend they bought it. We can't compete with that. IT is only a symptom.

I don't have any skills tbh

Haha you're humans, this will never happen.

Most of the people here are either autistic, lazy, unmotivated, retarded, or human garbage.

View attachment 426960
This is a huge advantage to understand better the normie neurotypical narrative. But of course, we will also need based people at some point ngl.
Bro that's not how it works at all. Big tech and the media are so powerful that they've been able to tell people that a man can turn into a woman at will, and they all either bought it or (mostly) are forced to pretend they bought it. We can't compete with that. IT is only a symptom.
Still, we must try.
I don't have any skills tbh
Normietrait tbh. Just find something on which you could autismaXx at practicing.

That nigga lives rent free in your head

Yes. That's why we need to stop him.

Stop being human failures and gorillamaXx.
Why do you care so much? You're literally the only person on this world who actually reads that shit, even other ITards ignore him

WE MUST STOP I.T. REIGN OF TERROR FOR GOOD, USING WORDS AND LEGAL MEANS

Even if we could strike back, we would still be Incels. What are our benefits from proving the blue pillers wrong?

Why do you care so much? You're literally the only person on this world who actually reads that shit, even other ITards ignore him
Don't you understand ? He created a situation that we can use in order to introduce OUR dialectic in THEIR narratives. THIS IS OUR ONLY CHANCE TO END THE NORMIE HYDRA.
END THE NORMIE HYDRA

Last edited:
I've been writing and compiling some information regarding political correctness and feminism which can potentially be used to debunk normie nonsense. However, I disagree with the proposition. You don't need that much effort to dismantle his arguments. Guys like him are oversocialized (as defined by Kacyznski), and have no objective moral basis. He cannot, not under any circumstances, lecture us on morals without betraying his own values. That seems quite vague, right? Allow me to elaborate. This Doogy moron is your typical self defeatist, self hating loser. He adheres to a SUBJECTIVE moral philosophy. Meaning there are no rights or wrongs, or "there are no facts, just interpretations" as Nietzsche would say. Thus, by saying that his morality is superior to ours because he doesn't condone "rape", violence, or whatever strawman he attacks he's effectively admitting that certain cultures where violence, rape, etc. are common occurrences or even embraced, are morally inferior to him. And by his leftist logic that's racism or xenophobia or whatever. So he's essentially guilty of the same thing he accuses us of. Apart from that, incels are not a homogeneous group. We are not all ideologically the same. So when he attacks an argument made by an alleged incel who condones rape he's only attacking that individual because these views are not representative of the whole community as a whole. What brings us together is not our views on life, but our life condition. Taking one argument made by a fucked up individual (or an argument made for satirical purposes) out of context and making it seem like it represents the views of the entire community is intellectually dishonest, and retarded. That's tantamount to saying that ALL Americans are serial killers because Charles Manson was a serial killer.

Last edited:
I've been writing and compiling some information regarding political correctness and feminism which can potentially be used to debunk normie nonsense. However, I disagree with the proposition. You don't need that much effort to dismantle his arguments. Guys like him are oversocialized (as defined by Kacyznski), and have no objective moral basis. He cannot, not under any circumstances, lecture us on morals without betraying his own values. That seems quite vague, right? Allow me to elaborate. This Doogy moron is you typical self defeatist, self hating loser. He adheres to a SUBJECTIVE moral philosophy. Meaning there are no rights are wrongs, or "there are no facts, just interpretations" as Nietzsche would say. Thus, by saying this his morality is superior to ours because he doesn't condone "rape", violence, or whatever strawman he attacks he's effectively admitting that certain cultures where violence, rape, etc. are common occurrences or even embraced, are morally inferior to him. And by his leftist logic that's racism or xenophobia or whatever. So he's essentially guilty of the same thing he accuses us of. Apart from that, incels are not a homogeneous group. We are not all ideologically the same. So when he attacks an argument made by an alleged incel who condones rape he's only attacking that individual because these views are not representative of the whole community as a whole. What brings us together is not our views on life, but our life condition. Taking one argument made by a fucked up individual (or an argument made for satirical purposes) out of context and making it seem like it represents the views of the entire community is intellectually dishonest, and retarded. That's tantamount to saying that ALL Americans are serial killers because Charles Manson was a serial killer.
Man, this is the kind of content such a media should show to the mass of deluded bluepillers lurking here. If we had artistcels to make it more enjoyable to read, this would be a brutal step towards the very intellectual end of IT and normism itself.

Correct
Enough with this "prove the incel wrong" sickening narrative.

We should create our own retarded normie tier media and call it "prove the bluepilled wrong".

This war will be easy, but we need men of value to join : writercels, artistcels, philosophercel, NTcels, retardcels (so that we can comprehend the normie narrative better), ... All trucel in age to fight must join this greater cause.

Honestly, we could do so much better than them, and very quickly reverse the flow of dialectic in OUR favor.

Let's destroy the normie apory and become true leaders of opinion on the market of ideas.
Impossible and....

...this is also right SO.....

...Why not try this below...?

Last edited:
That Doogy guy clearly has an intellectual disability. Just ignore his low IQ garbage.

You can't end normism. As an incel, whatever you believe will be automatically wrong. Logic and intellect does not change the revulsion people will have when looking at you.

That Doogy guy clearly has an intellectual disability. Just ignore his low IQ garbage.

You can't end normism. As an incel, whatever you believe will be automatically wrong. Logic and intellect does not change the revulsion people will have when looking at you.

I see. Nah I don't think I will. And Tbh, he sounds like the exact opposite of what you just said to me.

In the distant future, yes I do think normism will be completely transfigured. Maybe they are repulsed but some people will listen because they will have no choice once the bullshit pandemic masturbation ends and half the world's population is dead due to the economy being reduced to ashes.

WE MUST STOP I.T. REIGN OF TERROR FOR GOOD, USING WORDS AND LEGAL MEANS
You need to "STOP" them from reigning terror over your mind, Here is a tip: STOP BROWSING FUCKING SOYDIT!!
Fuck Reddit. Fuck Discord, Fuck all those normalfag platforms
Log Off from that shit because I know you got an account there.
Close all the tabs you currently got open on Cuckit.
Torrent some Video games like Persona, Tales of Zestria, or Download Honkai impact, Genshin, etc. Or some other happiness inducing cope.
See how peaceful your life will get
All those niggers online can do is bark at us within the safety of their echo chamber.

I'm on board, but how do we move forward?