Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based We should stop treating IT as our arch-enemy and forget about it altogether

Knull

Knull

مكروه
★★★★★
46d 16h 20m
I am also guilty of IT posting, and I think the reason we are obsessed with reddit is because it's nostalgic for a lot of us, despite being one of the most radically leftist platforms in 2022, we had our fun times there, but we should forget about all of reddit (including IT) altogether

IT people are one of the most vile and wicked creatures on this planet, despite being bluepilled and believing in just world, they are extremely rageful and nihilistic, their own "shadow" has devoured them. Individuals like AdvocateDoogy and PrincessMonkey are not just "idiots" to be laughed at, they are absolutely evil, but they still aren't our real enemy, because they are that of ZERO importance in our lives

Our real enemy are foids [and men] we deal with in real life, no foid has ever tried to bluepill and gaslight me, they just see my face and avoid me, THAT is how foids view me, nothing else means anything, even the foids who are brutal and admit blackpill online don't matter, only how your individual local foids treat you matters, I will not let anyone tell me what I have experienced is actually something else and my feelings aren't valid

The blackpill sat right with us the first time we were introduced to it, not because of what we read online, but because of how we were treated throughout our life, most of us here can say we were already blackpilled, there just wasn't a name for it, so I don't see how a mockery group of psychopathic women and male-feminists are still relevant to us

This will be the last time I use the word "IT" in the context of other than Information Technology

Last edited:
dungeondragon

dungeondragon

Overlord
★★★★★
81d 11h 57m
The only way to get users to stop talking about IT is for it to be put into the rules. That won't happen though, so IT will continue to be mentioned.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
84d 13h 2m
The only way to get users to stop talking about IT is for it to be put into the rules. That won't happen though, so IT will continue to be mentioned.
Should be put on rules

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

1% better everyday... hopefully.
★★★★★
104d 15h 48m
My thread about quitting my job got posted there pretty recently and the comments were pretty hateful, despite them not knowing anything about me. Usually these things make me pretty emotional, I get all angry and lose focus. But it's good to remember that even normies hate IT, they are so negative.

Sans

Sans

The Bard of Incels.is
★★★★★
28d 3h 19m
Pay the cult no mind!

Knull

Knull

مكروه
★★★★★
46d 16h 20m
My thread about quitting my job got posted there pretty recently and the comments were pretty hateful, despite them not knowing anything about me. Usually these things make me pretty emotional, I get all angry and lose focus. But it's good to remember that even normies hate IT, they are so negative.
Ignore them, they will never get it, if you get mad just remember that there are hundreds of us here and millions of other men out there who agree with and relate to you

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
35d 7h 0m
I just bait-post a lot to land on there because I think it's funny. But most of the time they ignore me. A lot of my fucked posts are bait.

The best bait I ever made was the virginity test post though. They got so angry and just commented "I-I'm g-glad that he will die alone"

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★★
136d 37m
:yes:

Snhook

Snhook

Urkelcel
★★★★★
3d 16h 57m
Their hypocrisy is the most annoying thing. They use that platform to humiliate and express hatred toward sub5 men and justify it by saying we deserve it because we’re “bigots”. Even if incel rhetoric wasn’t as vitriol filled as it tends to be, they would still hate us just as much for being sub5 men.

U

UnknownR

sub5
3d 18h 59m
Their hypocrisy is the most annoying thing. They use that platform to humiliate and express hatred toward sub5 men and justify it by saying we deserve it because we’re “bigots”. Even if incel rhetoric wasn’t as vitriol filled as it tends to be, they would still hate us just as much for being sub5 men.