Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting We should stop retarded claims regarding criminal activities

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Because it just makes us look bad as a community, and it gives the normies an excuse to bully us even more. In some countries that can even attract the attention of police, and help the press to build public opinion against us through the usual made up moral panic.

american-psycho-peer-pressure.gif

I can't believe some cucks here who can't even look to cashier in the eyes keep ranting like they are the big deal who would go on a rampage at any moment. No, you will not, not even in minecraft. Stop the cringefest and try to do the better you can with your miserable life.

That's the whole point. Make the normies scared.

Because it just makes us look bad as a community, and it gives the normies an excuse to bully us even more. In some countries that can even attract the attention of police, and help the press to build public opinion against us through the usual made up moral panic.

american-psycho-peer-pressure.gif

I can't believe some cucks here who can't even look to cashier in the eyes keep ranting like they are the big deal who would go on a rampage at any moment. No, you will not, not even in minecraft. Stop the cringefest and try to do the better you can with your miserable life.

Nooooo normies will look badly at us this will seriously have an impact in our loveless and sexless existences!

Dude your life is OVER. You're dead cold meat that will never see the light of the sun. Let them call us monster, who gives a damn?

Nooooo normies will look badly at us this will seriously have an impact in our loveless and sexless existences!

Dude your life is OVER. You're dead cold meat that will never see the light of the sun. Let them call us monster, who gives a damn?

Yeah, because normies are going to go easy on us, just because we aren't as mean :lul:

That's the whole point. Make the normies scared.
They are not scared. They know we have always been the loser at the back of the class. People who actually go ER are rare irl. Pretending otherwise would just make your life more miserable and the authorities more brutal against us.

Dude your life is OVER.
Stop your edgy prepubescent rhetoric. Your sex life might be over but no need to make the rest of your life even more miserable. If you don't see sense in that, you're legit room temperature IQ.

Stop your edgy prepubescent rhetoric. Your sex life might be over but no need to make the rest of your life even more miserable. If you don't see sense in that, you're legit room temperature IQ.
Love isn't everything but without love everything is nothing. And to love you need to be 1) Beautiful 2) Young 3)Unaware of the horrors of blackpill. I'm the antithesis of all 3 things and this impossible to heal wound can't be stopped from bleeding with some external cope no matter how deep, enjoyable and time filling.

This won't change, the abyss will consume every bit of your humanity the farther you move from 25, hastening its gravitational force exponentially after 30-32.

And then decay, old age, disease, death.

In front of all this I see absolutely no reason to care if some norman calls me edgy if at almost 40 of age I can't take it anymore and want to torture the whole fucking world of humans.

Last edited: