Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We should stop engaging with IT

SuperMario64DS

SuperMario64DS

Prisoner
★★
So much of you depressed, suicidal, and angry young guys are trying to reach out to IncelTear because you are secretly asking for help. You see someone who gives off the impression of "more normal than me" and you are asking them for salvation. Or want some female attention; some girl who can talk to you as a human being.

They don't give a shit about you in the slightest. They want you to off yourself, to be isolated from society, to keep you down so you don't vote or participate in civics.
There is no salvation for you, at least from these cunts.

Stop being a cuck.

I don't engage with them tbh

All that shit

Agree but we should still keep in eye on them

Asking for help at IT is how you end up like u/uggocel.
They are a fanatical anti-incel hate cult. Stay clear of them.
They want us dead.
They openly say this JFL

We should stop engaging with IncelTear.

They actively wish for us to be in misery. No rational person would ever engage with them.

You're right, but i was determined to force them to retreat for once. I won't bother anymore, they are just weak liars in denial.

So much of you depressed, suicidal, and angry young guys are trying to reach out to IncelTear because you are secretly asking for help. You see someone who gives off the impression of "more normal than me" and you are asking them for salvation. Or want some female attention; some girl who can talk to you as a human being.

They don't give a shit about you in the slightest. They want you to off yourself, to be isolated from society, to keep you down so you don't vote or participate in civics.
There is no salvation for you, at least from these cunts.

Stop being a cuck.

ITcels are least qualified to be dishing out advice to anyone, being much bigger virgins than we are.