Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

we should start hosting gaming servers and more

_Courage_

_Courage_

Veteran
We already have built a successful community around inceldom. Let's start building gaming servers so incels can play in peace and with other incels. An incel minecraft server would be a cool. Maybe hosting incel only gaming tournaments as well, like in CSGO and smash. It would also give more incels stuff to do in the community besides lurk and post.

yeah sure, i'll give you my ip address here and we'll build a minecraft raytracing server

ip address: 127.0.0.1

I don't play games

My ip is 255.255.255.255

Ok, I do that

We already have built a successful community around inceldom. Let's start building gaming servers so incels can play in peace and with other incels. An incel minecraft server would be a cool. Maybe hosting incel only gaming tournaments as well, like in CSGO and smash. It would also give more incels stuff to do in the community besides lurk and post.
What servers though? I mostly play stuff without servers

We aren't that much of a community tbh

We aren't that much of a community tbh
Yeah - over the years how many members have turned out to be fakecels and how many feds are active on here.

What servers though? I mostly play stuff without servers
It was really just up in the air idea, it would definitely require some more planning on what computers and their processing powers needed.
Yeah - over the years how many members have turned out to be fakecels and how many feds are active on here.
It must've been nice to be on this site when it was on it's peak.ngl

I have a minecraft server, where I play alone.

I made an incel clan for Battlefield

We already have built a successful community around inceldom.
lol no. There is no sense of solidarity and brotherhood in this community. Most users come here because they have no where to go.

lol no. There is no sense of solidarity and brotherhood in this community. Most users come here because they have no where to go.

This should not necessarily mean that there is no solidarity in this community. But you're correct, there isn't much.