Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We should only accept ugly male refugees

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
Fuck foids and their chads. They're privileged as shit and, of course, during war all masks fall off and people unapologetically show what they think of men. While everyone here (I'm in Poland) cries about muh poor foids and helps them, men are left to die, slaughtered like ugly animals (because pretty animals like cats and dogs get help, I'm not kidding, they were talking about helping muh Ukrainian dogs and cats in TV :feelskek:). Normcucks, next time you complain how some incel murdered like 3 people a few years ago, remember that you keep fucking slaughtering thousands of us daily in various conflicts and via poverty, ostractization and bullying imposed on us. YOU, the so called "normal people", started yet another war to kill off the ugly males, just like it always goes. Normies are responsible for every genocide in history, they literally fucking rape newborns every day, tear apart innocent men and do other depraved shit and then they have the chutzpah to complain about mean words on the internet. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Fuck you, evil normscum.

Fuck foids and their chads. They're privileged as shit and, of course, during war all masks fall off and people unapologetically show what they think of men. While everyone here (I'm in Poland) cries about muh poor foids and helps them, men are left to die, slaughtered like ugly animals (because pretty animals like cats and dogs get help, I'm not kidding, they were talking about helping muh Ukrainian dogs and cats in TV :feelskek:). Normcucks, next time you complain how some incel murdered like 3 people a few years ago, remember that you keep fucking slaughtering thousands of us daily in various conflicts and via poverty, ostractization and bullying imposed on us. YOU, the so called "normal people", started yet another war to kill off the ugly males, just like it always goes. Normies are responsible for every genocide in history, they literally fucking rape newborns every day, tear apart innocent men and do other depraved shit and then they have the chutzpah to complain about mean words on the internet. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Fuck you, evil normscum.
You're very based as always

i saw UPAinian foids, said slava russyi and flipped the bird :chad:

Ukrainians are coons they don't want Slavic unity. Pretty sad to see the "Untermensch" Slavs buying into the geopolitical game of dividing and conquering Russia. They don't give a shit about NATO vs Russia they are just scared of polluting their race with "Mongolians", which is a meme, Russians are the same as Ukrainians. :feelskek:

'B-but men can protect themselves :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:'.
Its funny how they always mention the most "vulnerable" groups like females, children, eldery. But what about men with mental and physical disabilities? They cannot fight and they are far more vulnerable than healthy women.

Most male refugees don't stand a chance to get women in Europe. Somebody should have blackpilled them back in Africa/Middle East, then many of them would probably never have come here.

Conan the Barbarian was born on a battlefield. His first sounds were that of battle.

Or maybe only female refugees should be accepted to alleviate the problem of inceldom, retard
Also sorry for the mean choice of words.