Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We should offer and sign a ceasefire

thewageslave

thewageslave

Recruit
★★★★★
If the US, Canada, Europe, Australia etc. (the western world) on government level ban tinder and other dating apps, and also narrows instagram in a way that you can't DM, or post chad/stacy-life, I believe that we could lay down our arms. In advance the governments, chads/stacies don't have to worry about potential mass-shootings. This would create a better balance in the relationship-market. This is something the incel movement should offer these governments.

arms illegalization is making the population vulnerable to other malicious people and shit dictatorships, and people who want to do a mass shooting get guns anyway be it legal or illegal
The government just needs to give us some pussy, what's the problem? It won't even cost much, just gave to me u fesikh JFL

Last edited:
this thing of banning tinder and social media like that is based too

Attention soldiers of I.N.C.E.L!!! This is your commander speaking, I hereby order you all to lay down your arms for the coming peace treaty. Governments from across the world are quaking in their boots from our many successful operations, and have decided to extend us an invitation to the bargaining table. This is a good opportunity for us - do not mess it up by harming any civilians.

:feelskek:

im just waiting for some autist on reddit to take this seriously

Attention soldiers of I.N.C.E.L!!! This is your commander speaking, I hereby order you all to lay down your arms for the coming peace treaty. Governments from across the world are quaking in their boots from our many successful operations, and have decided to extend us an invitation to the bargaining table. This is a good opportunity for us - do not mess it up by harming any civilians.
confirmed commander, I already turned off our nuclear bomb

confirmed commander, I already turned off our nuclear bomb
Good work, Captain. I knew I could rely on you to resist the temptation of detonating it earlier than planned.

That bomb is our trump card and is more useful to us as a bargaining chip than a weapon.

Yes sir.:feelskek:

If the US, Canada, Europe, Australia etc. (the western world) on government level ban tinder and other dating apps, and also narrows instagram in a way that you can't DM, or post chad/stacy-life, I believe that we could lay down our arms. In advance the governments, chads/stacies don't have to worry about potential mass-shootings. This would create a better balance in the relationship-market. This is something the incel movement should offer these governments.
Which government agency or NGO do you work for?
"Incel movement" JFL
:feelskek:

im just waiting for some autist on reddit to take this seriously
This is why I do not like Greycels.
@Master Get in here and JFL at this shit.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

Last edited:
arms illegalization is making the population vulnerable to other malicious people and shit dictatorships, and people who want to do a mass shooting get guns anyway be it legal or illegal
The government just needs to give us some pussy, what's the problem? It won't even cost much, just gave to me u fesikh JFL
in countries where guns are strictly banned,vast majority of criminals can't get guns either,there are very few mass shootings besides America and crime riddled Latin America

>Inb4 we get to sign a UN-peace treaty:feelshaha:

This is a good idea. Maybe we could protest in the streets like BLM and Antifa did (without doing anything illegal), because they got governments to defund police. And protests have caused great change in many areas of the world.

If most of the the men in the world are secretly incel, then we do have the numbers on our sides. Imagine if 80% of all the worlds men took to the streets to demand the banning of tinder and other dating apps.

And honestly, we don't even need governments we just need to get the app stores to ban them. Maybe an online petition would be a good place to start. If there are any brave incels we could go on news outlets to talk about this, and ideally even join forces with feminists and female phycologists (which are the most over powered as far as ability to change culture).

Because online dating is physiologically damaging to everyone. Women may choose to be used up by infinite chads, just like drug addicts choose drugs but many of them might be happier and more fulfilled in longer more loving and committed relationships. But that's not possible if they have a buffet of gigachads at the swipe of a finger, just like it would be impossible for many people to stay sober if when they walked down the cereal isle at the grocery store there were honey nut cheerios laced with crack cocain and morpheme.

Online dating is damaging to society, we just need to perhaps infiltrate organizations that have more political influence than incels, such as feminists, phycologists, media, and push back against it. This may honestly be the only way many of us could ever find love, if we can collaborate, infiltrate, and destroy this beast.

It would seem that our plan has come into fruition, commander. Ater decades of coordinated attacks we have finally achieved an era of peace and prosperity for our new incel empire! I am more than sure that they'll break under pressure and give in to all of our demands, as is their feeble nature.

Soon, my brothers! It won't be long until the mournful cries of every chad and stacy will echo across the globe for all to hear!

It would seem that our plan has come into fruition, commander. Ater decades of coordinated attacks we have finally achieved an era of peace and prosperity for our new incel empire! I am more than sure that they'll break under pressure and give in to all of our demands, as is their feeble nature.

Soon, my brothers! It won't be long until the mournful cries of every chad and stacy will echo across the globe for all to hear!

View attachment 485762
They won't defeat the Incel Revolutionary Liberation Army :lul:

View attachment 485762
:soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::chad::banhammer::incel:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back