Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion we should not immediately ban infiltrators

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★
Instead, we should let them keep their account for a while so we can clown on them and so they can humiliate themselves more.
Then they can be banned.

Meh. I disagree, this is a safe space for us brocels why allow the obvious infiltrators to take our energy away from cels that need it. Plus a lot of infiltrators are just trying to get a headline story for IT or some fugly woman's tiktok

Give us their email

Meh. I disagree, this is a safe space for us brocels why allow the obvious infiltrators to take our energy away from cels that need it. Plus a lot of infiltrators are just trying to get a headline story for IT or some fugly woman's tiktok

I agree, we’re not big enough to have a hoard of normies take over so it shouldn’t be a problem plus it would provide entertainment.