Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based We should make females BATTLE TO THE DEATH for our entertainment

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

El Violador
We need to create a new sport where we just force females to battle to the death in skimpy clothing for recreational watching.

A massive stadium needs to be built with a sizable fighting arena in the center. Sports leagues would need to capture young females from all around the globe and proceed to enslave them. The females would then be vigorously trained in combat, and eventually they would fight other females to the death in the stadium filled with people. They would, of course, be forced to wear skimpy outfits while fighting too. The events would be recorded and live-streamed to everyone's television just like any other sport.

There are so many ways this could be done. There can be different types of shows like: Free for all, 3 against 3, 15 against 15, and there could even be boss fights like 5 against a sheboon on steroids. Kind of like Super Smash Bros in a way. The females would have an arsenal of weapons to use while battling their opponents, but guns would be prohibited as this would make the show too quick.

All contestants will wear shock collars. If they refuse to fight, they will be continuously shocked until they comply. If they still won't fight... not much of a problem because there are other female contestants that will fight and kill them. Basically, they either fight or get violently slaughtered. Both are entertaining. Furthermore, we bribe them with special treatment if they are super brutal while battling. There can be an established point system which allows some luxuries for ranking up.

For example: if a female rapes another female with an object, they earn +5 points.
Beheadings and severing limbs are +4 points
Throat slicing is +3 points
Bludgeoning is +2 points
There can be a rule for every action.

After a female racks up enough points, we can reward her with small luxuries like a bed or air conditioning. Little things like that so the slaves will have motivation to try harder.

We don't necessarily even need females to fight each other. I see no reason why they can't fight a hoard of angry polar bears or a guy driving a monster truck. As long as it's bloody and gory, it would be amusing. I'm talking about Street Fighter 2 btw

Last edited:
How shall we treat the victorious foids? (Even Mandingo niggers were given rewards back in the 1800s for their triumph over other niggers)

How shall we treat the victorious foids? (Even Mandingo niggers were given rewards back in the 1800s for their triumph over other niggers)
like I said, they will be granted certain luxuries for doing well in battle. Not freedom, but things like a bed, nicer food, and sleeping quarters.

like I said, they will be granted certain luxuries for doing well in battle. Not freedom, but things like a bed, nicer food, and sleeping quarters.
You forgot the most important thing kek

I Like You Flirting GIF by bubly

They will fight to the death for our amusement.

As an amusing sideshow, foids should be allowed to "tap out" or be judged done by referees administering a standing 8 count. The penalty however is a cruel choice; restrained in a small room and used by as many hotrods as necessary before it expires or, my favorite; re-costumed in ultra feminine tradwife attire and paraded to the gallows through jeering crowds of MEN. Hoisted to the podium and stripped to its lingerie, the hangings commence; the crowd is allowed to manhandle the dangling dolly as they see fit afterwards. A good time will be had by all, after all, a Boy can only dream......

as ITbait goes, I feel like this post is too much of a rehash of your earlier ones and is below your usual high standard

it's not as raw and misogynist, and is just using the same template as the others without as much offensive edge

it could have leaned more into the angle of foid-hatred, being a sicko (since they're in skimpy outfits), or general rage at foidkind

that said, it could still get good traction there if it was posted by the right person (probably a foid)

I agree with your idea tho

Last edited:
I’d rather just force them to worship my phallus instead

hungergamesmaxxing

Am I wrong tho? This would be a sport I'd actually watch
I refuse to watch any sport with foids in it

but I'd still support this initiative as a matter of principle

That still keeps them around. I want femoids extinct.

We need to create a new sport where we just force females to battle to the death in skimpy clothing for recreational watching.

A massive stadium needs to be built with a sizable fighting arena in the center. Sports leagues would need to capture young females from all around the globe and proceed to enslave them. The females would then be vigorously trained in combat, and eventually they would fight other females to the death in the stadium filled with people. They would, of course, be forced to wear skimpy outfits while fighting too. The events would be recorded and live-streamed to everyone's television just like any other sport.

There are so many ways this could be done. There can be different types of shows like: Free for all, 3 against 3, 15 against 15, and there could even be boss fights like 5 against a sheboon on steroids. Kind of like Super Smash Bros in a way. The females would have an arsenal of weapons to use while battling their opponents, but guns would be prohibited as this would make the show too quick.

All contestants will wear shock collars. If they refuse to fight, they will be continuously shocked until they comply. If they still won't fight... not much of a problem because there are other female contestants that will fight and kill them. Basically, they either fight or get violently slaughtered. Both are entertaining. Furthermore, we bribe them with special treatment if they are super brutal while battling. There can be an established point system which allows some luxuries for ranking up.

For example: if a female rapes another female with an object, they earn +5 points.
Beheadings and severing limbs are +4 points
Throat slicing is +3 points
Bludgeoning is +2 points
There can be a rule for every action.

After a female racks up enough points, we can reward her with small luxuries like a bed or air conditioning. Little things like that so the slaves will have motivation to try harder.

We don't necessarily even need females to fight each other. I see no reason why they can't fight a hoard of angry polar bears or a guy driving a monster truck. As long as it's bloody and gory, it would be amusing. I'm talking about Street Fighter 2 btw
Pov: youre a foid (Heyo Bitch!, Welcome to the gulag!).

View: https://youtu.be/E_GoZDV8tME?si=WCu-SiltgbpJIhDH

The enforcers for the games and the arena should be insane, psychotic, beefed foids who kill for us out of their own sheer will. (IN VIDEOGAME)