Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We should make a female free incel city

• Thread starter lonelyloyd.belgrade
  • Start date
L

lonelyloyd.belgrade

Banned
-
I'd live there so happy

Nice idea, gray

Fellow gray you are a genius

Maybe we should make a city for grays only

this sounds like some faggy MGTOW brotherhood of men shit, fuck off.

I'm ugly. Even worse, very awkward and ruin it as soon as i open my mouth. What's your problem?
Just ugly in the face. I'm able to converse with people normally for the most part maybe a little but awkward but it would be no problem if I was handsome.

Just ugly in the face. I'm able to converse with people normally for the most part maybe a little but awkward but it would be no problem if I was handsome.
Would you date an ugly female? I personally can't even find an ugly one my level

Maybe I'd support a city in which ONLY incels had rights but I'd want there to be female sex slaves for us to breed with

Yea, as long as she isn't obese and took care of herself
There's pretty ones at my college. They're really nice too and look like art. But I just can't do it

Yep. Doesn't help I've dug myself into a hole after accpeing the black pill. I just spend all day gooning.
Yea you become susceptible to chasing quick and cheap dopamine since you see no point in restraining yourself for long term gratitude. Your worth was decided in the womb.

I'm new here. What does stats mean?
Basically you know how in a video game the word stats is used to describe a characters strength, energy, and overall build. In this context I'm basically asking for a rundown of your looks, ethnicity, height, neurotypicality, and other factors that are important for discerning your ascension chances.

No! I want women!! :lasereyes:

But they don't want me :cryfeels:

Basically you know how in a video game the word stats is used to describe a characters strength, energy, and overall build. In this context I'm basically asking for a rundown of your looks, ethnicity, height, neurotypicality, and other factors that are important for discerning your ascension chances.
I'm white, not too strong, skinny. 5 feet 4 inches. My face is messed up. Neurotypical but very socially awkward. 22 years old

I'm white, not too strong, skinny. 5 feet 4 inches. My face is messed up. Neurotypical but very socially awkward. 22 years old
Man the 5 foot 4 is the biggest crux in your stats. What are your thoughts on relocating to a foreign country with a lower average height to increase ascension chances?

I'm white, not too strong, skinny. 5 feet 4 inches. My face is messed up. Neurotypical but very socially awkward. 22
Man the 5 foot 4 is the biggest crux in your stats. What are your thoughts on relocating to a foreign country with a lower average height to increase ascension chances?
Yeah but surprisingly girls don't care for the most part at my school at least. They're very accepting and kind. I've definitely been bullied before tho but currently doing better at college. I've had kindness shown to me but like I said, I'm not funny, not witty. Don't know how to socialize at all. Surprisingly I'm an incel because of my dad ruining my life as a kid, he ruined my face

Last edited:
On dating apps I've never had luck. But in person it's less bad. At least they can see I have a kind heart

I'm white, not too strong, skinny. 5 feet 4 inches. My face is messed up. Neurotypical but very socially awkward. 22

Yeah but surprisingly girls don't care for the most part at my school at least. They're very accepting and kind. I've definitely been bullied before tho but currently doing better at college. I've had kindness shown in me but like I said, I'm not funny, not witty. Don't know how to socialize at all. Surprisingly I'm an incel because of my dad ruining my life as a kid, he ruined my face
How did he ruin your face?

Last edited:
Bro ur gonna get banned for admitting that women showed interest in you
They lost interest too. But idk maybe they were just being nice idk. What are they gonna do, bully me in front of the prof?

They lost interest too. But idk maybe they were just being nice idk. What are they gonna do, bully me in front of the prof?
I'm assuming you haven't been in the blackpill space for too long?

I'm an incel cuz of bad luck, bad childhood and because I'm not hot or tall enough to chase. Also because I just can't talk right
I don't mind but there might be people who'd want to ban you or get you out of here

I'm assuming you haven't been in the blackpill space for too long?
No. What's that? I'm really new to all this. I joined because it fit what my situation was. I desperately wanna start a life and get married but it just can't happen for me

No. What's that? I'm really new to all this. I joined because it fit what my situation was. I desperately wanna start a life and get married but it just can't happen for me
You found this forum before even knowing what the blackpill is? That's crazy. How did you even find this website?

I don't mind but there might be people who'd want to ban you or get you out of here
Yeah I edited it. I think it's more accurate that they were just being nice. I had bullies in elementary and high school. Unsurprisingly they were too stupid to make it to college. I just hope they bump into me and I can casually brag my small success

You found this forum before even knowing what the blackpill is? That's crazy. How did you even find this website?
I searched it a long time ago. I was feeling depressed again and decided to join. Cried my heart out last night for being so effing fugly.

Maybe someday someone will accept my fuggliness

As much as I wanna be normal, I'm a sad incel living in a shit place. Just wanna relate to someone