Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We Should Legally Be Able To Own Foids

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
I think that there should be a system in place where a foid can permanently sell her legal "right" to do anything and I can own and rape her. (In gta). We could easily trick broke and stupid foids into sacrificing their freedom and becoming the rape dolls they truly are. That and it won't be illegal as she technically agreed.

I personally would own multiple foids and rent them out for other peoples uses. If one tries escaping oh well, there goes a limb. (Everything I just said is fictional).

If any foid were caught violating the law by disobeying her owner she would have her eyes removed and her arms re attached to her anus.
(Everything I just said is fictional)

I don't think that makes any sense. If we give her money to own her, then what does she do with the money?

Also, if it were legal, then Chads would be able to scoop up even more sex slaves as girls would trust them more. And dark triad maxxers also would have an advantage compared to people with autistic traits like me.

I don't think that makes any sense. If we give her money to own her, then what does she do with the money?

Also, if it were legal, then Chads would be able to scoop up even more sex slaves as girls would trust them more. And dark triad maxxers also would have an advantage compared to people with autistic traits like me.
The way it could work if foids register for this program through the government and the gov would then distribute the foid to whoever pays most eliminating her ability to choose. The money will go towards food/water to feed the foid. (Cheapest food possible)

My thoughts exactly. Even if female slaves could be bartered and sold, most incels here would be too poor to afford them.

I would definitely pay to own a cheap foid (in GTA). I wouldn’t go so far as to punish them the way you would, but I would punish them in my own way, by fulfilling all of my twisted fetishes. (This is all fictional)

The way it could work if foids register for this program through the government and the gov would then distribute the foid to whoever pays most eliminating her ability to choose. The money will go towards food/water to feed the foid. (Cheapest food possible)
So basically betabuxx but she can't leave you?

So basically betabuxx but she can't leave you?
yeah you would just pay a small fee for the cheapest food possible. That way females can't scam you by leaving once you beta bux. Like prostitution but the foid can't leave. If I owned a foid not only would i make her have sex id also force her to do manual labour to pay for her own food. Id feed her expired oat meal

I think that there should be a system in place where a foid can permanently sell her legal "right" to do anything and I can own and rape her. (In gta). We could easily trick broke and stupid foids into sacrificing their freedom and becoming the rape dolls they truly are. That and it won't be illegal as she technically agreed.

I personally would own multiple foids and rent them out for other peoples uses. If one tries escaping oh well, there goes a limb. (Everything I just said is fictional).

If any foid were caught violating the law by disobeying her owner she would have her eyes removed and her arms re attached to her anus.
(Everything I just said is fictional)
BASED FUCKING PUT BOMB COLLAR ON THE STUPID SLATS NECKS SO NO ESCAPE FUCKING JUST GRAPE OVER AND OVER AND I WOULD BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF MY FOID AFTER RAPING HER

My thoughts exactly. Even if female slaves could be bartered and sold, most incels here would be too poor to afford them.
I mean once you own her you can start using her to generate profit. You could force her into doing tasks like manual labour. You can also force her to fuck other guys for money if they are too broke to get foids (which would be extremely broke) as foids would be cheap. Theres 4 billion of them

Last edited:
BASED FUCKING PUT BOMB COLLAR ON THE STUPID SLATS NECKS SO NO ESCAPE FUCKING JUST GRAPE OVER AND OVER AND I WOULD BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF MY FOID AFTER RAPING HER
Based. But I probably would reserve beatings for when she breaks rule or oversteps as I want my foid to be in optimal condition generate profit via working 24/7 when not having sex. Actually even while shes working I might shove my cock down her throat while forcing her to continue working. If I feel teeth, shes not allowed to sleep for a week.

Hello IT screenshoooot Disss

Personnally, i think AI human-like sex androide wouldbe the perfect solution, AND then we can proceed to Genocide the female Gender altogether!

Thus, eliminating all infights, and consequently the inherited Injustice of not being able "to fuck that piece of meat".

Happy Utopia!

A World without women.:feelsahh:

The system OP advocates (ideally) would fall for corruption easily, when the Best buyer gets the prize, like an auction for an item on eBay.

a virgin foid that would lick my balls everyday would be nice

Chads, NT and dark triad people usually are also richer because they can monetize their looks, can easily manipulate people and also have no ethical problems with it. Also, why should the woman accept only getting the cheapest food? What would be in for her to accept the deal in the first place?
yeah you would just pay a small fee for the cheapest food possible. That way females can't scam you by leaving once you beta bux. Like prostitution but the foid can't leave. If I owned a foid not only would i make her have sex id also force her to do manual labour to pay for her own food. Id feed her expired oat meal
Initially you claimed that the person would agree. But why would anyone agree to that?

Chads, NT and dark triad people usually are also richer because they can monetize their looks, can easily manipulate people and also have no ethical problems with it. Also, why should the woman accept only getting the cheapest food? What would be in for her to accept the deal in the first place?

Initially you claimed that the person would agree. But why would anyone agree to that?
If a foid is super poor and can't afford food/water she might agree

There are so many broke foids that I can't imagine them being that expensive.

I mean once you own her you can start using her to generate profit. You could force her into doing tasks like manual labour. You can also force her to fuck other guys for money if they are too broke to get foids (which would be extremely broke) as foids would be cheap. Theres 4 billion of them
I am kind of psychotic I would just beat her to death if I felt distespected one day (in gta)

Based idea. Having a harem of foid slaves would be amazing indeed

Ancient Times were when men could buy slave girls. It was a way that men could get a girl if they couldn't get a free girl to love them. It was especially common in the Roman Empire. It's too bad we can't buy girls as slaves and marry them.

WARNING: ALL MY PREVIOUS COMMENTS ARE ALL FICTIONAL. I WOULDNT DO ILLEGAL STUFF SO FBI WATCHING THIS LEAVE ME ALONE

Very based there glowcel:feelsLSD:

Very based there glowcel:feelsLSD:
fuck you I clarified that I wasn't supporting criminal acts. Hence why I specified the women has to "sell her legal right" so technically she would consent.

IT are gonna eat this up