Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We should have our own minecraft server

Which game do you prefer?

• Total voters
LostInTheStatic

LostInTheStatic

Super Honkler
Alright, I know this sound pretty autistic (and it is), but I think It would be a fun way to cope and play with people from here. :feelsautistic:
Since many of us don't have many (or no) friends and many are too high inhib to go outside (besides for work or buying food, etc). :feelsbadman:

I just came with this idea out of nowhere so I haven't thought much of it, but you get the idea. :feelsthink:

What do you think?
DvnFNrkWwAEotgR

there used to be one, then another one, and another one
it's a good idea if you can get enough people on board with it

Fuck minecraft, lets do roblox. Minecraft is soy, roblox has a few good games and is fun to fuck around in with friends

Fuck minecraft, lets do roblox. Minecraft is soy, roblox has a few good games and is fun to fuck around in with friends
Idk they’re both pretty fun. I grew up playing Minecraft since 2012... maybe I can relive my childhood.

Idk they’re both pretty fun. I grew up playing Minecraft since 2012... maybe I can relive my childhood.
Minecraft isnt fun for me anymore, too boring since ive basically done everything and new updatea ruined the game

Maybe, but I think minecraft is more well known and also easier to get into.

Minecraft isnt fun for me anymore, too boring since ive basically done everything and new updatea ruined the game
I get that. Though I can never forget all the good times I had on it.

Maybe, but I think minecraft is more well known and also easier to get into.
Minecraft -> $27 (Java), hard to get into worlds and make servers
ROBLOX -> Free (All platforms), making a server is easy and free, be anything, build anything, DESTROY EVERYTHING

ITS FREEEEEEE

there used to be one, then another one, and another one
it's a good idea if you can get enough people on board with it
Btw, what happened to the other ones?
ROBLOX -> Free (All platforms), making a server is easy and free, be anything, build anything, DESTROY EVERYTHING
View attachment 194081
ITS FREEEEEEE
I mean, there is the cracked option as well. But it would be a good idea to know what game people prefer the most.

Btw, what happened to the other ones?
everyone just stopped playing on the first one, no idea what became of the owner
second one had the same fate, people just lost interest; myself included
and the third one idk much about, owner's banned and not even sure if it's still up anymore. i never took part in it

ROBLOX is nice and i like that it is free. Also good gameplay and variation>
Minecraft i personally like more because of the art style, graphics and general gameplay.
Terraria beats them both though in terms of depth and variety

Minecraft and Roblox are for gay man-children

ROBLOX is nice and i like that it is free. Also good gameplay and variation>
Minecraft i personally like more because of the art style, graphics and general gameplay.
Terraria beats them both though in terms of depth and variety
I like Terraria alot, but I feel like it is a bit limited world-wise.

Playing on an incel only minecraft server would be life fuel :feelsautistic: i hope it happens

I was taking about this with another member ages ago. It is a fantastic idea.

Playing on an incel only minecraft server would be life fuel :feelsautistic: i hope it happens
I will look into learning the basics of creating a server and maybe by tomorrow I should be done.

Sounds like a good idea. I've got a minecraft account and would definitely consider joining.

Alright, I know this sound pretty autistic (and it is), but I think It would be a fun way to cope and play with people from here. :feelsautistic:
Since many of us don't have many (or no) friends and many are too high inhib to go outside (besides for work or buying food, etc). :feelsbadman:

I just came with this idea out of nowhere so I haven't thought much of it, but you get the idea. :feelsthink:

What do you think?
View attachment 194079
How is that autistic? Sounds completely normal to want to play with other people that you know rather than alone.

copecraft vs copeblox. I prefer copecraft

It seems a good idea and I would play that if I had 14 years old...

Minecraft server, nice way to log our IPs and get doxxed.

D-did op just put roblox as a viable option? :feelswow:

Jokes aside, that would be cool but my potato pc died and I don't think my stingy parents will give a shit about it so there's that.
Also
Minecraft server, nice way to log our IPs and get doxxed.

Whoever votes roblox is poor immigrant scum

ce3769e6-0bb3-45c5-91e2-fe4215229d99-gif.194162

hmm good idea actually

i had a server many years ago and i can make it in any moment

wtf is Roblox i had never seen it

Add mods that make game brutally difficult too

I'll end up getting bullied :(

Well, I learned how to host and all that stuff, kinda worried about getting doxxed by cucktears if I post my IP, you know they will.

bump cuz I think this would be great