Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We should have a thread tracking all the times we’re rude to foids

JellyJam

JellyJam

Officer
★★★★★
I’m gonna try to be rude to at least several a week

Just now this black foid at Wendy’s said I hope you have a great day as she handed me the bag and I just snatched it and drove off without saying anything or even looking in her direction

Felt good man. Also finessed some Becky on Reddit earlier this morning so that’s 2 today

The best place to get them is when they’re at work. Obviously when you’re at work you have to be nice/cordial but you can be as disrespectful as you want when they’re the ones in the clock

It’s owned by cucks but there’s still a wealth of information depending on which sub you’re in. If you disagree you’re driven by your emotions like a foid would be

And we should track all the times they are rude to us, just to compare these two, but we already know which thread will be bigger...

And we should track all the times they are rude to us, just to compare these two, but we already know which thread will be bigger...
Gotta be rude to them first or shut them down when they come to you with bullshit first. At this point, everyone here should be passed pissed off