Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We should focus on quality of incels not quantity

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Our number is not large to change society radicaly.
And those despicable silent majority that accepted leftovers of joy has no will power no pride to live and act in accordance to Blackpill.
Sure we have to coninue recruiting more people , to enlighten them. But they are still few.
Acceptance of Blackpill demands such qualities as will power, intellectual honesty, and high tolerrance to enourmous emotional pain and iron will to resist to the world.
So we have to cultivate our qualities we have to develop them farther into more disciplined and more powerfull mental and spiritual organisation.
We have to grow more powerfull more solid and more organised as movement.

Nobody here is gonna meet up IRL. We are and always will be nobodies.

So basically you want me to self-improve-maxx for the "incel cause" instead of doing it to get a gf.

Fuck you.

Giga cope
Reality my friend just reality and strategy. I know that you normie cowards are afraid of development of the powerfull movement.

I already met incel IRL from the site
An exception doesn't invalidate the norm. I would never meet anyone IRL unless I had known them consistently for a few years.

You are right OP.
Instead of others making stuff up about us, we should stand for ourselves

An exception doesn't invalidate the norm. I would never meet anyone IRL unless I had known them consistently for a few years.
As far as i know it is not exception any more as far as i know. Arent you happy normie cunt? Ofcours you are not happy with that.

Reality my friend just reality and strategy. I know that you normie cowards are afraid of development of the powerfull movement.
thought you were the only icelandcel on this site tbh

You are right OP.
Instead of others making stuff up about us, we should stand for ourselves
We do already bro. Several guys already met each other and they are happy about that. They just a bit paranoid about it - we can understand that- so they dont speak about those friendly meetings.
thought you were the only icelandcel on this site tbh
Planes. I travel.

Incels don't have to meet up in order to start a revolution, the first step towards realizing change and a real revolution is by starting an intellectual revolution, writing books, opinions, articles and so go on. Spread the blackpill, make people aware, blackpill your close family, your nephews, your friends. Being an incel is the standard within upcoming 20 years, hypergamy has no boundaries so inceldom will only grow.

We have to grow more powerfull more solid and more organised as movement.
I agree with this premise but
Our number is not large to change society radicaly.
I don't believe this. It doesn't take that many people to change things, if they're motivated and persistent.

To your point, though, we need to fight smart. Organize, but set things up such that even without organization we're all still working.

I don't think that we need to "recruit" more people here, but what we should try is to make the blackpill spread. Making more people know the blackpill certainly can start a revolution and an anti-hypergamy movement between men, even if most of them is not even incel, because the blackpill affects every man who is not a chad.

Incel eugenics now !

Incels don't have to meet up in order to start a revolution, the first step towards realizing change and a real revolution is by starting an intellectual revolution, writing books, opinions, articles and so go on. Spread the blackpill, make people aware, blackpill your close family, your nephews, your friends. Being an incel is the standard within upcoming 20 years, hypergamy has no boundaries so inceldom will only grow.
We meet to make friends. Only incels can be friends of incels.
My new friend - sorry bro that speak for you i know you read it - was happy to get me as a friend as im happy to be his friend irl. But still there is enormous amount of anxiety - we are persecuted so no wonder that we get paranoid and that secretive.
Incel eugenics now !
Abdolutely !

Last edited:
It's because everyone including you and me know that the only thing you or any of us are going to do is vent on here, play on the ps4, have an anger-wank, fall asleep and wake up the next morning and eat coco pops before starting the process again forever. A cup of coffee and a dinner date with someone else doing the same shit ain't gonna change a thing.

They don't give a fuck what you or me think because we are worthless to them and the only way they will ever take us seriously is if there are enough of us who refuse to partake in their game because that is the only way we will ever have any effect.

If people are incel because they are unattractive to women then they are incel. Simple as that. You don't get to decide whether they are or not. They will come here and vent the same way we do and hopefully others will hear about it and understand the truth. Talking about using violence and recruiting people etc etc is less believable and more cheesy than this:-

I don't think that we need to "recruit" more people here, but what we should try is to make the blackpill spread. Making more people know the blackpill certainly can start a revolution and an anti-hypergamy movement between men, even if most of them is not even incel, because the blackpill affects every man who is not a chad.
Glad to see more people getting this.

all my life the close ppl near me are fucked up to some level now i try to blackpill them and then they blackpill others this shit is big boios alot of bois are alone and wagecuck stupid jobs and rot alone no need for IRL shit just pump memes

It's because everyone including you and me know that the only thing you or any of us are going to do is vent on here, play on the ps4, have an anger-wank, fall asleep and wake up the next morning and eat coco pops before starting the process again forever. A cup of coffee and a dinner date with someone else doing the same shit ain't gonna change a thing.

They don't give a fuck what you or me think because we are worthless to them and the only way they will ever take us seriously is if there are enough of us who refuse to partake in their game because that is the only way we will ever have any effect.

If people are incel because they are unattractive to women then they are incel. Simple as that. You don't get to decide whether they are or not. They will come here and vent the same way we do and hopefully others will hear about it and understand the truth. Talking about using violence and recruiting people etc etc is less believable and more cheesy than this:-

Get out weakling.Go back to your mommy.

Get out weakling.Go back to your mommy.
Yep, and these are the words of a guy who apparently gets to decide on who and who isn't an incel. You couldn't decide on whether or not your arse has been wiped enough when you check the toilet paper by the sounds of it bud.

What are you gonna do, call everyone a cunt whenever they prove you wrong? That's really gonna help this movement isn't it. Like I've said, we need more numbers of serious individuals and hopefully influential individuals to make society take notice of us not walking memes like yourself who just make us look like laughing stocks and provide paedotears with material to sulk about.

Yep, and these are the words of a guy who apparently gets to decide on who and who isn't an incel. You couldn't decide on whether or not your arse has been wiped enough when you check the toilet paper by the sounds of it bud.

What are you gonna do, call everyone a cunt whenever they prove you wrong? That's really gonna help this movement isn't it. Like I've said, we need more numbers of serious individuals and hopefully influential individuals to make society take notice of us not walking memes like yourself who just make us look like laughing stocks and provide paedotears with material to sulk about.
We need nothiing and we already have everything for decisive victory and we dont ask your opinion normy cunt. Your fate declines ours arises.Fuck off.

We need nothiing and we already have everything for decisive victory and we dont ask your opinion normy cunt. Your fate declines ours arises.Fuck off.
Thanks for proving my point.

Haven't you already been outed and banned for being a fakecel who has had sex many times and is only here because you are pissed off that your girlfriend dumped you so had to create a second account? Yet you refer to everyone who proves you wrong or disagrees with you as a normie?

Kek, I meant we can host incel conventions once there’s enough of us.
Conventions have to much members that can be easely tracked by spies.
Kek, I meant we can host incel conventions once there’s enough of us.
But if you mean public conventions therefore you are an idiot. Because we will not make circus out of our movement by negotiating with fucking society. Incel movement IS undeground anti social movement.

Last edited:
Are you blind. I wrote i met and some other guys too.

Are you blind. I wrote i met and some other guys too.
Dude don't bully blindcels what the fuck what if they read you saying that @Admiral_Arkantos

No interest. All I want to do is moneymaxx, get a surgery and become a normie.

I agree that something should be done, but I think the easist and most likely is just to blackpill more people, most men are susceptible to the blackpill. Then their sexual frustration and anger will cause them to revolt eventually. Just a few % of men that quits working will be huge blow to the system, then we'll also see a lot more ER's and chaos will erupt.

Same here tbh. Having the drive to do it is the catch though, especially when to do so you have to do it in an environment filled with people who look down on you like shit for things beyond your control. It's a catch 22 situation.

I agree that something should be done, but I think the easist and most likely is just to blackpill more people, most men are susceptible to the blackpill. Then their sexual frustration and anger will cause them to revolt eventually. Just a few % of men that quits working will be huge blow to the system, then we'll also see a lot more ER's and chaos will erupt.
It is escalism. Boleshit.
You are normy faggot no need to convert.

Why are normies that lurk hete geting so nervous when we disuss serious subjects..interesting...

Same here tbh. Having the drive to do it is the catch though, especially when to do so you have to do it in an environment filled with people who look down on you like shit for things beyond your control. It's a catch 22 situation.
Yup, especially in my country, India, where it would take fucking 10 years to save 10,000 USD for a surgery JFL. Wish I was born in a rich country.

Why are normies that lurk hete geting so nervous when we disuss serious subjects..ingeresting...
Why are guys who are closet MGTOW and pissed off about their previous relationships thinking they can tell us incels what to do and what/who should be allowed here?

Yup, especially in my country, India, where it would take fucking 10 years to save 10,000 USD for a surgery JFL. Wish I was born in a rich country.
Why are guys who are closet MGTOW and pissed off about their previous relationships thinking they can tell us incels what to do and what/who should be allowed here?

Last desperate cringe of two stupid nervous cunts :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Shit man that's harsh, sorry. Most of us here were born in rich countries and are still fucked.
Last desperate cringe of two stupid nervous cunts :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Who are the cunts me and your ex/exes or me and kms69?

Shit man that's harsh, sorry. Most of us here were born in rich countries and are still fucked.

Who are the cunts me and your ex/exes or me and kms69?
No worries, I am used to it now.
Lmao, you think every incel will have the same thought process as you? I find no fun in having people laugh at me or ignore me.

Spreading blackpill is actually pointless. If someone is not able to understand that society treats him like shit and that he is supossed to work 10x harder and hope to get leftovers than there is no help for him. Fuck, even I as a low IQcel figured out from age of 10 that girls were privileged and that game was rigged

Spreading blackpill is actually pointless.
No, there's plenty of smart enough people to realise it, but not smart enough to realise it without any sort of knowledge sharing.

What is needed is concerted Twitter trolling of liberals, I do this daily and it's free and easy and reaches the most people.

I can agree, we need to be portrayed as a nonviolent yet noncucked community.