Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based We should encourage more women to kill themselves

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

Toilet Clogger
★★
Men are 3-4 times as likely to commit suicide than women. As a firm believer in equality, I say we should try to get women to up their numbers. We need to strongly encourage women to kill themselves to achieve true gender equality. If that means bullying and harassing women till we push them past their limit, so be it. Feminists can't disagree with me either since this is all in the name of equality.

"daddy I just found out Maddie Garcia from school bought the same prom dress as me, I'm so sad"

"oh sweetie that sounds hard, maybe you should kill youself"

If you disagree with anything I'm saying, YOU'RE the real bigot since you don't want gender equality. I'm just trying to even things out in the name of progress. Next time you see a woman weeping over some superficial bullshit, tell her to slit her wrists. Maybe smack her around a bit so she gets angry and impulsive, that'll do the trick. Parents should actually be happy when their daughters off themselves since their deaths INCREASE gender equality, I mean who doesn't love some good old equality?

"dad does this dress make me look fat?"

"yes it does, kill yourself"

Greetings and salutations IT

I think this is the better idea

Greetings and salutations IT

i will go on r/suicidewatch and encourage ppl to an hero :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

SOYDIT FREAK OUT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

female "self harm" is just for attention.
"omg chad looook i cut myself heeheeheehee"

is that we would need to convince all men to be less simp but the only way to do that is chemically

I hope the Jews soy all men and they stop being Indians desperate for pussy

decent ITbait but a little bit on the nose

Yeah they probably won't fall for it. I still thought it was funny though
yea tbh

and who knows ITcels are quite gullible, like look at this shit that they mostly bought into:

over for sexcels jfl

Bro, youre the most based person on this forum i have to agree. Started to follow and watch you for all the based things you post

They're already dead.
The soulless walking dead.