Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion we should drop the high iq worship

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
let's not be disingenuous, chad worship is what it is. it's just the type of worship where you worship humans just cause they are superior. and high iq worship is because they're smarter.

it's divisive too anyway. there was even a thread posted saying there should be a sub section for high iq cels.

but i'd rather see threads that are complete drivel and have the forum united, then have it segregated between low and high iq.

I agree. The only thing I have a problem with is people either making absurd black-and-white statements or outright trolling.

Yeah fuck high iq cels

As a low IQ person I have the utmost respect for high IQ people. Their hatred of us is warranted

Ironically most "people" who say they're high IQ here are the most retarded. (you know what I'm talking about :feelskek:)

As a low IQ person I have the utmost respect for high IQ people. Their hatred of us is warranted
chinks are not human, they exist only as slaves who get whipped by their parents for getting anything less than an A+ and they're proud of betabuxxing roastie noodlewhores after they fucked 100+ cumskins.

Ironically most "people" who say they're high IQ here are the most retarded. (you know what I'm talking about :feelskek:)
Yeah fuck high iq cels
we should just drop IQ altogether honestly. just stop talking about it. also any other forms of pretenetiousness too. just post however you wanna post without trying to bring up how smart you are or whatever. we're all inklers anwyays so who cares

chinks are not human, they exist only as slaves who get whipped by their parents for getting anything less than an A+ and they're proud of betabuxxing roastie noodlewhores after they fucked 100+ cumskins.
i'm based ricei never gave a shit about grades lol. just do my copes and ldar
No amount of IQ will ever change your jaw, height, autism, skin etc
yep

Last edited:
we should just drop IQ altogether honestly. just stop talking about it. also any other forms of pretenetiousness too. just post however you wanna post without trying to bring up how smart you are or whatever. we're all inklers anwyays so who cares
Iq worship is another form of chad worship:blackpill::blackpill:

yep IQ is all determined by genetics anyway just like looks

I was born with the full subhuman package: ugly, turbomanlet and brainlet

but it is very hard for a genuine low IQ person like me to give a meaningful contribution to a conversation, so I do understand the low IQ hate here but it seems like people tend to forget low IQ people are on the same level as ugly incels as in it was all determined by genetics for them

Iq worship is another form of chad worship:blackpill::blackpill:
yea i always knew this

ppl here try to be disingenuous though, bragging about iq, but trying to play it off like they don't know it's a sign of being superior

they're not so clever i guess, cause i could see through that type of bragging from the beginning
yep IQ is all determined by genetics anyway just like looks

I was born with the full subhuman package: ugly, turbomanlet and brainlet

but it is very hard for a genuine low IQ person like me to give a meaningful contribution to a conversation, so I do understand the low IQ hate here but it seems like people tend to forget low IQ people are on the same level as ugly incels as in it was all determined by genetics for them
yea.

damn, the trifecta.

and yea again we're all inklers in the end anyway, so whatever

yea i always knew this

ppl here try to be disingenuous though, bragging about iq, but trying to play it off like they don't know it's a sign of being superior

they're not so clever i guess, cause i could see through that type of bragging from the beginning
Yeah I mean in the end we all like to think we are superior to everyone else, the brain likes to feel special. Even people who are low iq, ugly, short etc will Always find something to cling on to. "B-but at least im not a cuck or a simp*:soy::feelsUnreal::feels:

Nonsense.
no my OP is completely sensical. it goes against the grain of many things that are preached here to put high iq cels on a pedestal.

not saying by any means that we don't appreciate or even that we don't need their contributions, but it's just that we shouldn't be be simping for them and also should stop bringing up iq so much
Yeah I mean in the end we all like to think we are superior to everyone else, the brain likes to feel special. Even people who are low iq, ugly, short etc will Always find something to cling on to. "B-but at least im not a cuck or a simp*:soy::feelsUnreal::feels:
oh yea.

yea, but they are kinda right though lol. better to be posting on here than to be conformed to gynocentric society

Last edited:
no my OP is completely sensical. it goes against the grain of many things that are preached here to put high iq cels on a pedestal.

not saying by any means that we don't appreciate or even that we don't need their contributions, but it's just that we shouldn't be be simping for them and also should stop bringing up iq so much

oh yea.

yea, but they are kinda right though lol. better to be posting on here than to be conformed to gynocentric society

These are the kind of threads we get when we stop caring about intelligence. They make our entire ideology look idiotic, and just further push people away from embracing the blackpill.

High IQ thread :feelshmm:

These are the kind of threads we get when we stop caring about intelligence. They make our entire ideology look idiotic, and just further push people away from embracing the blackpill.
yea i get you. i never advocated for the forum to become completely a bunch of drivel though. just am suggesting that all the talk of "high iq" and "low iq" to be dropped, and let discussion continue as is

Yeah fuck high iq cels
cope there is more to life than women.

what is worth admiring is a man that is just fucking ignorant

hahahaha. i remember your thread on that. you should make another one, it was good
ignorance is about declaring the USA is the greatest country on earth and everyone is a fucking FAGGOT because I AM THE BEST

This thread ironically makes an intelligent point - that we shouldn't be IQ supremacists and cause divisiveness here.

The issue is that you don't have to be highly intelligent to understand the basics of the black pill. It's easier to understand for us, since most of us have lived the black pill to varying degrees. Then you occasionally have somebody who comes in and spouts utter nonsense, which is invalidated by a brief skim of the incel wiki. Their dumb posts tell you that they're either not incels who are pushing blue pill garbage, or they're incels in denial who've yet to be black pilled. In both cases you can be certain that they haven't looked at things like the science that supports the black pill.

The hate is mostly showing that you're being annoyed. The example I've used before is like when a flat earther says dumb shit to a physics PhD. The physicist is going to get frustrated if he tries arguing with the flat earther to explain why it isn't, and will just tell the idiot to fuck off. I don't think there's any real, visceral hate like the kind you'd have against foids and soys.

ignorance is about declaring the USA is the greatest country on earth and everyone is a fucking FAGGOT because I AM THE BEST
:feelskek:

This thread ironically makes an intelligent point - that we shouldn't be IQ supremacists and cause divisiveness here.

The issue is that you don't have to be highly intelligent to understand the basics of the black pill. It's easier to understand for us, since most of us have lived the black pill to varying degrees. Then you occasionally have somebody who comes in and spouts utter nonsense, which is invalidated by a brief skim of the incel wiki. Their dumb posts tell you that they're either not incels who are pushing blue pill garbage, or they're incels in denial who've yet to be black pilled. In both cases you can be certain that they haven't looked at things like the science that supports the black pill.

The hate is mostly showing that you're being annoyed. The example I've used before is like when a flat earther says dumb shit to a physics PhD. The physicist is going to get frustrated if he tries arguing with the flat earther to explain why it isn't, and will just tell the idiot to fuck off. I don't think there's any real, visceral hate like the kind you'd have against foids and soys.

:feelskek:
thx

yea i don't think it takes much intelligence for someone to understand the black pill (lookism, female nature/hypergamy, etc). so we should try to be all inclusive and not try to divide at all, because theoretically anyone can join, as long as they're male

bump. high iq worship = chad worship. superior human trait. no need to be disingenuous about it