Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We should do everything we can to destroy the environment

• Thread starter Deleted member 19486
  • Start date
Deleted member 19486

Deleted member 19486

Banned
-
With all the push to get people to start taking steps to save the environment by recycling, helping to clean the oceans etc, i see an opportunity. Don't help the normies save the planet. If i had a button that if pressed would end the world right now, i would 100% press it. Since that's not an option, i think the best way to do that is just cause as much environmental damage as you can. Litter, never recycle, eat as much meat as possible since animal agriculture contributes a lot to the environmental destruction of the planet. I never recycle and do as much as i single handedly can to destroy the environment. I only drink bottled water so you can imagine just how many water bottles i throw away in the trash every week. Think about it, by helping the normies save the planet, you're only helping the chads and roasties out by making sure their kids have a planet to live on in the future. The same people that don't give a shit about you, laugh at you, mock you and blame you for your sexless life. Chances are none of us are going to have any children, so why should we care if global warming destroys the world? It will stop the unfair system that forces us to have sexless lives whilst the chads get all the sex from multiple women.

I don't know that's just what i think

I definitely agree and I already have stopped recycling.

Gotta destroy the environment one trash at a time

Why? I like all animals apart from humans.

8AA706AC 1B02 4341 AE81 71C2EE14C8DD

I am wasting a huge amount of plastic. Something like 2 kilos a month. Not recycling, not caring about the environment. I’m cooking pasta in the most inefficient way.

But the next step is to actively pollute the environment.

i don't get how litter makes the world warmer. if i hold a can in my hand it doesn't do anything but the second i throw it on the floor its bad? wtf

It makes no sense to polute the environment, it's the societys fault not the environmets.

It makes no sense to polute the environment, it's the societys fault not the environmets.

you have no space in this environment and want to exit and it is over now sooner or latter this planet will explode better soon

Yeas dear brother.

This. What kind of edgelord you need to be to has something against nature? I always enjoy to gather mashrooms in the forest, work in the field, eat berries right from the bush and apples from trees, swim in the river.

This. What kind of edgelord you need to be to has something against nature? I always enjoy to gather mashrooms in the forest, work in the field, eat berries right from the bush and apples from trees, swim in the river.

i like this too dont hurt this places imo flood will purefine the planet just drop co2

DIdn't @BlkPillPres suggest we start pumping SF6 into the atmosphere in minecraft?

Why dont we just find a way to poison the water supply and start cutting down trees

I think Saruman has a job opening somewhere.
Dude orcs were incels.
orcs were incels that created the anti-chad, the uruk-hai who were like big tyrones who destroy the environment.
white chads humblebrag themselves saving it.
There was some asshole crypto jew lebanese psychologist who didn't eat meat for the sake of animals.
I almost wonder if people like that take the side of normies just to get some minor ground with them and troll people who look like shit.

Very retarded and non efficient way to get back at society ngl. I enjoy walking in the forest with my dog and looking at animals. Don't ruin it for the rest of us. Even in the collapse of society Chad will gather foids in a post apocalyptic world where incels and cast out to die in the wilderness. I think it's better to just LDAR, don't pay taxes, get NEETbuxx, don't help foids in ANY way.

I throw my smoked cigarettes in the in nature, woods and alike. Fuck this earth I hope we all burn.

Based. I fucking hate those hippies with all their environment crap, the environment hasnt done shit for me

With all the push to get people to start taking steps to save the environment by recycling, helping to clean the oceans etc, i see an opportunity. Don't help the normies save the planet. If i had a button that if pressed would end the world right now, i would 100% press it. Since that's not an option, i think the best way to do that is just cause as much environmental damage as you can. Litter, never recycle, eat as much meat as possible since animal agriculture contributes a lot to the environmental destruction of the planet. I never recycle and do as much as i single handedly can to destroy the environment. I only drink bottled water so you can imagine just how many water bottles i throw away in the trash every week. Think about it, by helping the normies save the planet, you're only helping the chads and roasties out by making sure their kids have a planet to live on in the future. The same people that don't give a shit about you, laugh at you, mock you and blame you for your sexless life. Chances are none of us are going to have any children, so why should we care if global warming destroys the world? It will stop the unfair system that forces us to have sexless lives whilst the chads get all the sex from multiple women.

I don't know that's just what i think

Already ahead of you on that one man

I dont recycle shit, 90% of my food consumption is based from an animal, and I tend to throw away to go cups on the side of the road from fastfood meals.
:soy: