Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL We should create Incel month !

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Or ER month or shooting month for our culture!

It’ll never get recognized

any months you have on mind
May because of the great retribution or another moment where people feared the nobodies or chos last stand at Virginia tech month

Yeah so? Also in what age should someone get abused for them to become mad or pscho as you say?
Anti-social personality disorder, e.i., sociopathy, is not diagnosed until a person is 18. The human brain does not fully mature until until the age of 25. So, just based on that alone, I would say a sociopath couldn’t fully mature until they are 25.

Part of the prerequisite for a sociopath diagnosis is that the person had to have had a conduct disorder before the age of 15. Conduct disorder is diagnosed in children under age 18, who habitually violate the rights of others, and will not conform their behavior to the law or social norms appropriate for their age. Left untreated at an early age, conduct disorder can develop into sociopathy.

Anti-social personality disorder has it’s roots in early childhood. There is almost certainly abuse and/or trauma in a sociopath’s history. There is neurological evidence that toxic stress on an infant or young child will physically alter the architecture of the developing brain, especially in the anterior insular cortex, the center of human empathy. Empathy is learned, if an infant is under stress and not having its needs met, it will turn inward and begin to hyperfocus on themselves at a time when they should be looking outward to the world and learning such things as empathy and reaching certain critical cognitive milestones. (This seems to be a common occurrence in children that grow up to have cluster B personality disorders.)

So to answer your question, a sociopath isn’t fully mature until the age of 25 and they begin their development in very early childhood (there seems to be genetic and natural tendency factors as well) but seemingly mostly due to environmental factors such as toxic stress, abuse, neglect, and/or trauma that manifests itself in antisocial ways in the child.

Toxic stress (0–5yrs) → conduct disorder (5–18yrs) → sociopathy (18+years)

Well we have the day of retribution at least.

Anti-social personality disorder, e.i., sociopathy, is not diagnosed until a person is 18. The human brain does not fully mature until until the age of 25. So, just based on that alone, I would say a sociopath couldn’t fully mature until they are 25.

Part of the prerequisite for a sociopath diagnosis is that the person had to have had a conduct disorder before the age of 15. Conduct disorder is diagnosed in children under age 18, who habitually violate the rights of others, and will not conform their behavior to the law or social norms appropriate for their age. Left untreated at an early age, conduct disorder can develop into sociopathy.

Anti-social personality disorder has it’s roots in early childhood. There is almost certainly abuse and/or trauma in a sociopath’s history. There is neurological evidence that toxic stress on an infant or young child will physically alter the architecture of the developing brain, especially in the anterior insular cortex, the center of human empathy. Empathy is learned, if an infant is under stress and not having its needs met, it will turn inward and begin to hyperfocus on themselves at a time when they should be looking outward to the world and learning such things as empathy and reaching certain critical cognitive milestones. (This seems to be a common occurrence in children that grow up to have cluster B personality disorders.)

So to answer your question, a sociopath isn’t fully mature until the age of 25 and they begin their development in very early childhood (there seems to be genetic and natural tendency factors as well) but seemingly mostly due to environmental factors such as toxic stress, abuse, neglect, and/or trauma that manifests itself in antisocial ways in the child.

Toxic stress (0–5yrs) → conduct disorder (5–18yrs) → sociopathy (18+years)
Okay but I’m not saying I’ma sociopath, The pieces of shits who bullied me were sociopaths probably, I’m actually really gentle and caring person, but I definitely had shit ton of abuse when I was a kid, and that didnt made Me a monster, just made me mentally lost for whatever reason
Well we have the day of retribution at least.
Yeah that’s good