Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel We should create a Roblox server for us incels to play

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
We will have mini games like killing normies, going ER and even cooking!

it will be so much fun!!! We can call it “INCELAND”

Who with me?!

Instead we should have had our own virtual city View attachment 890039

Tbh not really interested in that. However, we could maybe make guilds for F2P games like CS2 or Valorant or GW2 or Dota called "Incelsis" or "Inkwells", username = forum name (new account needed obviously, we don't want this associated with any "real" account).

The idea is that we might be able to beat some Chads at least in some video games.

No we should create a WoW Guild

Tbh not really interested in that. However, we could maybe make guilds for F2P games like CS2 or Valorant or GW2 or Dota called "Incelsis" or "Inkwells", username = forum name (new account needed obviously, we don't want this associated with any "real" account).

The idea is that we might be able to beat some Chads at least in some video games.
Sounds good

Creating a virtual Incelistan could be fun ngl. But i think Minecraft is better for this kind of stuff

No we should create a WoW Guild
Not sure if paid games are a good idea. The companies take any excuse to ban players, and I'm sure Incels would be banned because nobody wants to associate with losers who can't get pussy.

Not sure if paid games are a good idea. The companies take any excuse to ban players, and I'm sure Incels would be banned because nobody wants to associate with losers who can't get pussy.
Private Server

Private Server
You mean a WoW private server for this forum?
Well, I never played WoW, but sounds like a good idea. Don't know the state of WoW private servers though.

You mean a WoW private server for this forum?
Well, I never played WoW, but sounds like a good idea. Don't know the state of WoW private servers though.
Most inkwells would have too low iq too play that game properly so we should just make a minecraft server

Most inkwells would have too low iq too play that game properly so we should just make a minecraft server
I agree, I don’t think I can play WOW

Isn't Microsoft incredibly ban-happy now, banning even for consensual 18+ chats?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back