Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based We should build our own Onlyfans-like business.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
By "Onlyfans-like" I don't mean something necessarily sexual. The basic idea is that soycucktards are so braindead and their lives are so bereft of affection that they will pay money to a 3/10 whore to watch her eat food. These people have serious emotional deficiencies and foids monetize it. Why don't we do the same but in a different way. It could be any product or service. Idk, its open for discussion. We just need to monetize on soycucks. The Japanese for example are already doing this with businesses developed around hikikomori men.

What I have personally noticed about normies, especially millennials, is that many are really dumb when it comes to money. They are the most consoomeristic generation by far and they can be brainwashed easily into buying shit(take the supreme t-shirts phenomena for example). Combine this with rising individualism, feminism, hypergamy, loneliness, lack of affection. And we have got a market of soycels ripe for exploitation.

If someone pitches an idea here it might be stolen by a bluepilled lurker, a dark triadmaxxed incel, or the business simply gets cancelled because it originated here, some ITcel would lurk here and cancel it in a matter of minutes.
It's over.

Our product should be the blood of people here with an anime avi

tbh this is morally dubious. I bet this is almost exactly what the soys who founded onlyfans were thinking
I will consoom this product

That's a good one. But what about, say, a friendship service. Like collect a bunch of guys and have them hang around with a lonely incel as if they were bros(for a fee ofcourse)

That's a good one. But what about, say, a friendship service. Like collect a bunch of guys and have them hang around with a lonely incel as if they were bros(for a fee ofcourse)
yeah but we're autistic incels how are we gonna do that. We don't have any relationship experience bro it's just gonna be weird.

We can sell baldcels's shedding hair :lul: :lul: :lul:

tbh this is morally dubious. I bet this is almost exactly what the soys who founded onlyfans were thinking
This is the world we live in. If we can't change it why not use it to our advantage. This is just an ideas and discussions thread though.

it is, but id say it can be justified. Most people here agrees that phenomenon of cucks showering foids with money is bad and that they are guilty. The money can either remain with the cucks, go to foids or to blackpilled incels.

yeah but we're autistic incels how are we gonna do that. We don't have any relationship experience bro it's just gonna be weird.
even better. The subject will feel right at home with us. We can do some nerdy activity that he likes. Like D&D or some shit. That's just one idea though more are welcome.

Just make a mobile game for 10 year olds so they can blow their parents money away. The younger you go the easier it is to get money, everyone(even soys) got angry at ea for lootboxes but ea gets away with lootboxes in fifa because the audience is full of 10 year olds who have their parents credit card in hand.

Just make a mobile game for 10 year olds so they can blow their parents money away. The younger you go the easier it is to get money, everyone(even soys) got angry at ea for lootboxes but ea gets away with lootboxes in fifa because the audience is full of 10 year olds who have their parents credit card in hand.
not a bad plan tbh. Not the target audience I intended but ok. How about this? A café-cum-date service franchise where you can date a foid as if she was your gf, for a fee of course(and no prostitution).

it is, but id say it can be justified. Most people here agrees that phenomenon of cucks showering foids with money is bad and that they are guilty. The money can either remain with the cucks, go to foids or to blackpilled incels.
Yup. That's what I was saying. Soycucks are completely brainwashed and ripe for economic exploitation.