Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based We should breed foids like dogs

Indracel

Indracel

Misogynistic Leftist
★★★★
20d 2h 43m
For thousands of years, humans have selectively bred a number of animals and plants to maximize certain traits in them and make them more convenient for human use.

As the blackpill has taught us, foids are considerably less evolved and stuck in the past; their romantic preferences are largely dictated by the kinds of traits that would increase reproductive success during the Paleolithic or Neolithic rather than modern society. "Hunter eyes", muscle mass, a ripped body, height, sharp jawlines, etc. serve no function in the 21st century besides aesthetic pleasure for foids :foidSoy::foidSoy:.

I'm proposing a revolutionary new idea - with enough artificial selection, we will do precisely the same with foids and transform the wild foids that walk among us into the newest member of the homo sapien species: the domesticated foid :feelsEhh:. The domesticated foid will have been thoroughly brainwashed in order to care nothing about the physical traits of the males they will worship. They will also have been selectively bred to be gigastacies :feelsohh::ahegao:.

In order to accomplish this, we must immediately suspend all foid autonomy. Our code of laws must mandate that foids must carry pedigree charts with them at all times and require special government permission to reproduce provided they display certain ideal traits. Any violations of said law will result in mandatory abortions. And if they demonstrate even the slightest affinity towards feminism and/or independence, they must be put down like we put down a dog that has bitten a human:society:.

Thoughts about this high-iq plan? :feelsLightsaber:

Indari

Indari

Captain Indari
★★★★★
175d 11h 34m
The hentai Dropout should be law immediately

Deleted member 40252

Deleted member 40252

Discord: Izek #9659
-
14d 9h 59m
Indracel

Indracel

Misogynistic Leftist
★★★★
20d 2h 43m
This is a good idea. Attractiveness means nothing as long as you're able bodied in that world. What's the plan for the uprising?

Use the US Supreme Court to slowly erode foid rights + mobilize incel voters as foid hypergamy exponentially increases to justify passing these laws under the pretext of avoiding catastrophic demographic collapse

Man

Man

Verified Rapist
★★
15d 2h 6m
TFW you realize that's already happening to men.

Any selective pressure on women is good.

The present and future is dysgenic because all women breed.

nystagmuscel

nystagmuscel

AVE SANCTIFICATUS
★★★★★
25d 20m
TFW you realize that's already happening to men.

Any selective pressure on women is good.

The present and future is dysgenic because all women breed.

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Legend
★★★★
60d 10h 30m
In order to accomplish this, we must immediately suspend all foid autonomy. Our code of laws must mandate that foids must carry pedigree charts with them at all times and require special government permission to reproduce provided they display certain ideal traits. Any violations of said law will result in mandatory abortions. And if they demonstrate even the slightest affinity towards feminism and/or independence, they must be put down like we put down a dog that has bitten a human:society:.

Based, but how do you propose to get this one started?

hatewimen

hatewimen

Her no mean yes.
★★★★
8d 20h 47m
I agree put them in breeding facilities like this one
1-3.jpg

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
-
111d 12h 48m
For thousands of years, humans have selectively bred a number of animals and plants to maximize certain traits in them and make them more convenient for human use.

As the blackpill has taught us, foids are considerably less evolved and stuck in the past; their romantic preferences are largely dictated by the kinds of traits that would increase reproductive success during the Paleolithic or Neolithic rather than modern society. "Hunter eyes", muscle mass, a ripped body, height, sharp jawlines, etc. serve no function in the 21st century besides aesthetic pleasure for foids :foidSoy::foidSoy:.

I'm proposing a revolutionary new idea - with enough artificial selection, we will do precisely the same with foids and transform the wild foids that walk among us into the newest member of the homo sapien species: the domesticated foid :feelsEhh:. The domesticated foid will have been thoroughly brainwashed in order to care nothing about the physical traits of the males they will worship. They will also have been selectively bred to be gigastacies :feelsohh::ahegao:.

YES WE NEED THIS RIGHT NOW NO MORE FOID RIGHTS. Instead of putting down the feminist whores they should be raped and beaten instead by giga based trucels like me :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

420incel

Greycel
39m

I like your plan. A society where men hold the whip is ideal. Men need a woman to breed and it is his right.

currycel102

currycel102

currycel
★★
1d 16h 21m
You realize we cant breed foids like dogs because theyre the same species as males? what you do to the females would be done to the males as well...

Indoctrination through religion and culture is enough.

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Legend
★★★★
60d 10h 30m
I like your plan. A society where men hold the whip is ideal. Men need a woman to breed and it is his right.
This already existed. Why did we get away from it, OP couldn't explain that part when I asked because he was busy getting banned :worryfeels:

FarCel

FarCel

Officer
2d 7h 40m
love this plan

:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Deleted member 44415

Deleted member 44415

Lonelycel
-
7d 18h 39m
Use the US Supreme Court to slowly erode foid rights + mobilize incel voters as foid hypergamy exponentially increases to justify passing these laws under the pretext of avoiding catastrophic demographic collapse
Theres no future for incels, the only incel movement I would support is a coordinated world wide ER outbreak that ends as fast as it begins after every inkel kills themselves :society:

Deleted member 9301

Deleted member 9301

Jihad against women
-
24d 3h 22m
Deleted member 44415

Deleted member 44415

Lonelycel
-
7d 18h 39m

You cant fix human nature buddy boyo, getting revenge and going ER (in fortnite) is good enough :feelsokman:

-BigBackClock-

-BigBackClock-

Recruit
★★★★
4d 9h 40m
Highest IQ. .is user

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Legend
★★★★
60d 10h 30m
I mean, women are already bred like dogs for looks ultimately. Across many cultures. Its just that we don't have access to them because INCELS ! So what does OP suggest for us to take control? And how do you deal with Alpha males who would disrupt the system in order to have their own personal gain, or corruption within the system whenever martial law fails to uncover the rebellion in the sewers of Feminism. Full scale war is needed for this !

His plan is of course a great one, and many have proposed things on bery similar lines, but to implement something like this, you either need an on-going TOTAL collapse scenario or for an armed militia in the U.S. to fully take control of the media, begin terrorizing journalist and convert a good portion of them to their own organization's Pravda.

ragequiter

ragequiter

I hate মাইকীs কেলা Assamcel Plays StarCraft 2
15d 10h 41m
:what: We are sexless and you say to breed foids like dogs. If I get a GF I bet no one will touch her except me.

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Legend
★★★★
60d 10h 30m
:what: We are sexless and you say to breed foids like dogs. If I get a GF I bet no one will touch her except me.
The exercise only works IF Normies are willing to see the big picture OR if everyone is forced to by violence and crisis.. Otherwise it's fantasy to entertain... :feelscry:

ragequiter

ragequiter

I hate মাইকীs কেলা Assamcel Plays StarCraft 2
15d 10h 41m
The exercise only works IF Normies are willing to see the big picture OR if everyone is forced to by violence and crisis.. Otherwise it's fantasy to entertain... :feelscry:
low IQ normies wont understand :feelsaww:

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

They all pity me when they learn the whole story.
★★★★★
46d 5h 34m
I would love to breed those hotties :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Legend
★★★★
60d 10h 30m
Why was he banned?
For something here, I'd guess..

Last edited: