Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We should be able to talk about our attempts at dating without getting called out for "bragging."

• Thread starter Deleted member 36776
  • Start date
Deleted member 36776

Deleted member 36776

Self-banned
-
I just hit on an Ethiopian cashier. She was decent, average girl. As she was waiting for me to pay she took out her phone and I said "here, take my number, you're pretty and I want to take you out sometime." She said she was a lesbian but thanks. Then in order to save face I said dramatically "well, it appears today isn't my day" and I walked away solemn and seemingly forlorn.

Mogged, but I'm ok with this. You tried, good try bro.

I unironically admire your attempt.

I also think you don't belong here. Why would you rot with us lifers when you still believe you have a shot?

I unironically admire your attempt.

I also think you don't belong here. Why would you rot with us lifers when you still believe you have a shot?

Lots of smart people here and I sincerely believe there is an inequality between women of child-bearing age and their male peers in relationship formation ability and that this spills over into everyday status games between people. Also am ethnic in U.S, beyond prajeets in alienness

You can.:feelshehe:

You just have to stop at the point of telling us whether any of these experiences led to you actually being granted voluntary sex with any of the girls, as then that means you have ascended and are no longer an incel and no longer need this website and so would be subject for banning.:feelsclown:

"here, take my number, you're pretty and I want to take you out sometime."
michael jordan laughing GIF

Chadsco

I just hit on an Ethiopian cashier. She was decent, average girl. As she was waiting for me to pay she took out her phone and I said "here, take my number, you're pretty and I want to take you out sometime." She said she was a lesbian but thanks. Then in order to save face I said dramatically "well, it appears today isn't my day" and I walked away solemn and seemingly forlorn.
Ewww... Why would you degrade yourself to asking out a Sheboon. Have some pride man.

Why do I have the feeling that she only said she was a "lesbian" because you were ugly and she wanted an excuse to reject you?

I would not call this "bragging"; I would call this "low inhibition". Relative to my own, significantly lower.

Successful attempt = not Incel = instant ban

You guys have attempts to talk about?

u fucked her behind the counter? :chad: