Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over We should be able to be happy alone

Limitcel

Limitcel

A man is born free and everywhere he is in chains
★★★★★
We should be able to not get completely depressed or crazy when we are in isolation
Because in essence we are alone
And many people will only have the essence in their life
Company is a privilege
Dependence on others is one of the greatest curses placed on men

I am happy alone I just want sex 10 times a day I'm a nymphocel

only if u have multiple solid copes

I'm tired of sexhaving so much.

The only form of freedom is to lack desire, which enslaves you.

Monkmaxxing is the only way, but no one is going to go through that life.

The only form of freedom is to lack desire, which enslaves you.

Monkmaxxing is the only way, but no one is going to go through that life.
You need certain genes to monkmaxx. Brutal reality.

I don't understand why socialization is so necessary for humans if they or someone collectively denies a certain group of humans- us- the right to do so. At least remove our desire for love and socialization if you're gonna ostracize us like this. Fucking hell what did we do to desERve this

Last edited:
I like being alone but after some time it gets lonely. I desire companionship and sex.

Most people can't be monks. They need some copes to deal with being alone

Well said man

A healthy family and a Sexpartner is necessary for a human to life happliy

Its just impossible. We evolved to socialize and have sex. Copes like posting on incels.is dont work all the time. Watching TV shows, listening to music etc, none of it can replace interacting with humans irl, but unfortunately, we dont have that "privilege", cause thats what it is these days, but it shouldnt be. Its a basic need.

Its just impossible. We evolved to socialize and have sex. Copes like posting on incels.is dont work all the time. Watching TV shows, listening to music etc, none of it can replace interacting with humans irl, but unfortunately, we dont have that "privilege", cause thats what it is these days, but it shouldnt be. Its a basic need.
Neanderthals were more individualistic and were replaced by homo sapiens because they are more collectivist
The great NT vs ND "war" happened thousands of years ago and we lost
I know this is human nature that in the end reflects the universe, the collective is stronger but it is really painful (maybe this is the curse of the material world that the Gnostics talk about)

We should be able to not get completely depressed or crazy when we are in isolation
Because in essence we are alone
And many people will only have the essence in their life
Company is a privilege
Dependence on others is one of the greatest curses placed on men
I don't understand how this is possible. The idea that I may not be able to make it happen (LTR, love) makes me want to pick up some cap guns and visit my local PD. Maybe they can do what I'm too weak to do myself. And who knows, the fucker that takes me out might want to actually shoot someone lol. And if they're scarred? Tough luck, asshole. Suck it up. Do you expect life to be anything other than crap?