Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We should all have high standards.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Recently my standards for girls I find attractive have plummeted. Old me would never find most of the girls I like know attractive.
I've even found some fat (but with good fat distribution in the tits and ass) girls attractive.
And it has only made my situation worse, before I only found about A few of the girls I see everyday attractive and I was a lonely virgin, but now I find most of the girls I see everyday attractive and I'm still a lonely virgin.
Lowering my standards didn't get me dates or female interest, it just made me horny for almost every girl i see and its making my life worse.
We should all have high standards because it's not like lowering our standards will even get us dates, and having low standards will make your sexual frustration way worse.

I agree, OP, why get flustered over fat girls or flat ladies?

It's not that easy. We've been so devoid of human affection we're literally willing to sacrifice everything. You can't just tell yourself not to be attracted to someone, I've tried it and it's practically impossible. You only have to pray that you'll forget about her.

honestly if any girl showed interest we would be interested in her, only a volcel would reject someone who isn't interested in them.

We should all be at least theoretically volcel.

honestly if any girl showed interest we would be interested in her, only a volcel would reject someone who isn't interested in them.
I agree but we shouldn't be finding every girl we see as attractive.

Jackpot (Waifu virgin) or nothing.

I mean honestly fuck it. IMO it's an more of an ACCOMPLISHMENT to die a virgin than it is to betabux.

Jackpot (Waifu virgin) or nothing.

I mean honestly fuck it. IMO it's an more of an ACCOMPLISHMENT to die a virgin than it is to betabux.
It's better to die a virgin with high standards that isn't attracted to every landwhale he sees, then to die a virgin with no standards that will fuck anything with a vagina.

It's better to die a virgin with high standards that isn't attracted to every landwhale he sees, then to die a virgin with no standards that will fuck anything with a vagina.
I agree. Being with a landwhale or a slut is more degrading and humiliating than being a virgin.

I have medium standards but I'd date anyone tbh

What is Stacy ratings-wise? 7/10 minimum?

Have you ask out these fatties. Like at least 10 to see can you get 1

Have you ask out these fatties. Like at least 10 to see can you get 1
Yes I have asked out fatties before and gotten denied, all the girls I've asked out before have been 6/10 or lower.

Well Shit, I Guess The laser Removal Is The Only Option Than. I Was Naive To Think YOu Guys Have Not Exhausted All YOur Options
What do you mean? I think you replied to the wrong comment.