Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We should all French languagemax.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
since that's the language of our lord. This should be a French-speaking forum from now on.

I still hate France. Biggest pussies on Earth.

Fuck France and fuck it’s faggot language tbh

I still hate France. Biggest pussies on Earth.

Fuck France and fuck it’s faggot language tbh
Seriously. If we’re going to languagemaxx it should be Croatian, not the language of the surrender monkeys.

I always thought French was a very nice language. The fact that our Saint speaks this language makes it even better. I will definitely learn French and make a pilgrimage to France to see our Saint.

since that's the language of our lord. This should be a French-speaking forum from now on.
I am considering French or Korean after I am comfortable with Japanese

100% legit. Will post a thread in a few mins

Already am, boyo. I wrote him in french on his facebook

the only other language i know at all is spanish

I prefer Japanese

4097216545 c31933bb80

French is the language of faggotry. Thanks to France, we have feminism. Thanks a lot, freaks.

I used to be good at speaking french but I've completely stopped using my skills. French is by far the most annoying language and french people are fucking morons, at least in videogames. I've never met a french player online who was alright.

I took 4-years of French in high school.
I completely forgot that shit after graduating.

I had to take mandatory french classes in high school for 4 years and I barely remember anything, I can't even write a proper sentence

I tried learning Swedish and German, and both were utter failures. I just suck at learning languages; I don't think I could learn French. Besides, that country is cucked as hell, right now.