Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel We should all entrepreneurmax

Sniffles

Sniffles

Low inhibmaxxing...
★★★★★
It's easy to get money for very easy things now. Everybody does it and it would not only improve quality of life in general but it would improve the amount of respect we get from normies and it would improve the quality of LDAR.
Capture 2019 01 19 08 40 31
Capture 2019 01 19 08 40 23

This is the way to go boyos tbh.

It's easy to get money for very easy things now.
No its not. Dont believe the hype.

You will need to put in 80+ hours/week at start for minimal income/even sometimes no income.

Need big startcapital.

Most succesfull entrepeneurs were born rich, had rich family or some other luck in life. Dont believe the hype.

No its not. Dont believe the hype.

You will need to put in 80+ hours/week at start for minimal income/even sometimes no income.

Need big startcapital.

Most succesfull entrepeneurs were born rich, had rich family or some other luck in life. Dont believe the hype.
Pewdiepie. That is all.

The only way i could become rich young is that i find something of high value lurking somewhere and i'm the first to find it.

Last edited:
It's really not that easy to get rich now from startups or innovative ideas. Maybe 15 years ago it was, especially in IT, but now? It's too saturated and every fucker is trying to get rich quick from a revolutionary app, program or software.

Don’t care about money. My only hobbies are wanking, drinking and vidya

It's really not that easy to get rich now from startups or innovative ideas. Maybe 15 years ago it was, especially in IT, but now? It's too saturated and every fucker is trying to get rich quick from a revolutionary app, program or software.
Pewdiepie. Ninja. Lil peep. Other sound cloud rappers. Even foids like Emma Chamberlain. Jeffree star. List goes on. Poor or not rich to super rich. Just off their imagination alone.

Don’t care about money. My only hobbies are wanking, drinking and vidya
That's how poor people cope. I used to cope the same way, but then i realized that money is the only hope i have to acquire a decent life.

That's how poor people cope. I used to cope the same way, but then i realized that money is the only hope i have to acquire a decent life.

I’m upper middle class which is the best you can get without inheritance or fame. I just don’t care about money.

What “decent life” can you get? You’ll have material things and still feel empty

I’m upper middle class which is the best you can get without inheritance or fame. I just don’t care about money.

What “decent life” can you get? You’ll have material things and still feel empty
Money can fix most problems, if not all.

Ugly ? Plastic surgery
Short ? Leg lengethening surgery
Bald ? Hair transplant

You can have a great house only for you, the car of your dreams, best clothes, suits desigened especially for you, fancy food cooked by the finest chefs, the newest technology on the market, acquire status just for being rich, not ever worrying about taxes or being homeless or paying loans, need i go more about how being rich is the best thing in today's world ?

I would love to making shit tons of money