Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We really just die

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Returning to roots
★★★★★
At a moments notice we can just stop existing. That's just really terrifying. Just poof and we are lost to the pages of time. Forgotten

How do you live like this?

Nah im not dying if I dont want to

i've gotten over the idea of death a long time ago.
it used to concern me more when i was a little kid and i lived a somewhat decent life.
now that i have experienced hell, I am glad to know that there is an end to it

i've gotten over the idea of death a long time ago.
it used to concern me more when i was a little kid and i lived a somewhat decent life.
now that i have experienced hell, I am glad to know that there is an end to it
Doesn't the nothingness frighten you?

Doesn't the nothingness frighten you?
it used to. until you realize the nothingness was always there until you were born.
your life is just a temporary state of existence.

it used to. until you realize the nothingness was always there until you were born.
How do you know that?

Nothingness moggs

If we return to nothingness everything we have ever done means nothing, why bother doing anything

If we return to nothingness everything we have ever done means nothing, why bother doing anything
Because some things are enjoyable and it's better to feel pleasure than to feel nothing ig

look into optimistic nihilism. the idea is, life is meaningless and temporary, so just do whatever the fuck you want with it (create your own meaning).

look into optimistic nihilism. the idea is, life is meaningless and temporary, so just do whatever the fuck you want with it (create your own meaning).
I'm too much or a worrier for that, I just see death looming everywhere I go and it paralyzes me.

Because some things are enjoyable and it's better to feel pleasure than to feel nothing ig
It just really fucking sucks that we don't retain anything or go anywhere once it's over.

There's only so much we can do. Better to accept that it's over then to hold on to anything. It will make the transition easier.

It just really fucking sucks that we don't retain anything or go anywhere once it's over.
I mean it's still not certain, death could be something that no one else ever imagined it to be like yk maybe imagining what will happen after death is like trying to imagine a new colour, it's not possible